Felipe Has Gone To The Dark Side!

HolySpearit

Guys, idk who here knows Felipe Brito, but if you know him please help me convince him to join us once again in universe. I just found out yesterday that this whole time after he told me he didn't have time to be active, he has been going to Exfail. He even forgot his login info for Unislay. The worst part is that he is becoming less and less of a stan :crying2: (the effect of exfail tbh). If you talk to him lets get him to realize that he is still a stan and that this is where he should be spending his time, NOT ON EXHELL!  :crying1:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I remember Felipe :) he was one of the first people I talked to on exfail. He was really nice

I can't believe he's become less and less of a stan, he can stay at exfail if he wants then :ooyeah:

but really why'd he change? :zoomzoom: 

I remember Felipe :) he was one of the first people I talked to on exfail. He was really nice

I can't believe he's become less and less of a stan, he can stay at exfail if he wants then :ooyeah:

but really why'd he change? :zoomzoom:

I don't know why :( and I guess I'm not ready to give up on him just yet. :mhm: I'm trying to peer pressure him every day to do the right thing and leave exfail behind :mhm: he actually has tried to get on universe after I kept asking him to but the first time the site was down :gloria: the second time, he didn't remember his password  :orangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I don't know why :( and I guess I'm not ready to give up on him just yet. :mhm: I'm trying to peer pressure him every day to do the right thing and leave exfail behind :mhm: he actually has tried to get on universe after I kept asking him to but the first time the site was down :gloria: the second time, he didn't remember his password  :orangu:

yea I know I wouldn't give up either. I'm jk :P

I hope he comes here and leaves exfail. It's so negative!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

so negative and Toxic :tbh: I remember always being stressed out from exhell, like having anxiety from the negativity and the trolling on there.  :crying5:

yea it's really bad there :(

it's like hell, like the worst of people are there and it brings out the worst in people :4music:

Guys, idk who here knows Felipe Brito, but if you know him please help me convince him to join us once again in universe. I just found out yesterday that this whole time after he told me he didn't have time to be active, he has been going to Exfail. He even forgot his login info for Unislay. The worst part is that he is becoming less and less of a stan :crying2: (the effect of exfail tbh). If you talk to him lets get him to realize that he is still a stan and that this is where he should be spending his time, NOT ON EXHELL!  :crying1:

BB where r you now? 

Me and him been texting on watsapp, but you hasn't showed up till now

Kinda feeling like he's not a stan anymore :crying4: 

:crying1: If you want someone to be pursued by Satdan exhale is the place to go, Guys we need to keep believing on Godney don't let Satdan pursue you I mean look at what happened to poor Felipe (IDK who he was anyone have his Username :lmaolol: )

I love Universe It is possitvie and the energy here is so great no other forum dedicated to Britney has ever been like this not even Exhale before it changed, I mean all other communities saw it as the biggest mess on the internet.