• Yes
    • No

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I live far away from my original country.

I currently fall in love with one of Army in my original country... But yeahh this army is not into LDR and stuffs. So :crying1: I'll fly to my country this Summer to have a holiday. I'm looking forward to meeting up tbh. Hope it turns to be awesome :cutesmile: Wish me luck

me? well i'm on an unhappy relationship i just got back with my ex 3 motnhs ago but i still wonder why are we still together i'm reallly no happy

Be free darl. U dont need to be in a relationship to be happy. :britwink:

I live far away from my original country.

I currently fall in love with one of Army in my original country... But yeahh this army is not into LDR and stuffs. So :crying1: I'll fly to my country this Summer to have a holiday. I'm looking forward to meeting up tbh. Hope it turns to be awesome :cutesmile: Wish me luck

Be free darl. U dont need to be in a relationship to be happy. :britwink:

Yay good luck!

i know but sometimes is to hard ugh i'm a mess

boo if you're unhappy then you should just end it, or is there something stopping you? :yaknow:

well, idk at this point we got back together on Feb, we dated 1 year, he was my first ... everything i guess i'm still in love with the person he used to be.. but he aint the same, he never give like thoes small details he is always bussy sometimes he doesent reply to my messages, and tells me he is bussy blah blah he is sometimes rude... but sometimes when we go out is like really nice.... and yeah we havent had sx like in 3 months ! ugh he rents a room and there are 4 more people living in that house so he says he cant cuz of that but still ugh... idk what to do anymore

well, idk at this point we got back together on Feb, we dated 1 year, he was my first ... everything i guess i'm still in love with the person he used to be.. but he aint the same, he never give like thoes small details he is always bussy sometimes he doesent reply to my messages, and tells me he is bussy blah blah he is sometimes rude... but sometimes when we go out is like really nice.... and yeah we havent had sx like in 3 months ! ugh he rents a room and there are 4 more people living in that house so he says he cant cuz of that but still ugh... idk what to do anymore

Have you tried talking to him about it?

Have you tried talking to him about it?

yeah except for the sex one lol, we talked on tuesday and i tred to talk about this again today but we had no time, but he acted ok about this he was nice but still some stuff still the same i wonder if he got the message or did i say the rigth stuff idk