Justin Bieber's Manager Was Seen At #PieceOfMe Last Night!!! (Aug.30th's Show)

GloriousBritney2000

No.  I don't like JB. Plus this:  she hasn't released a fully solo song since Perfume (Pretty Girls with Igh, Tom's Diner- technically she was a feature on Moroder's album, Make me with G-eazy and Slumber party with tinashe.) I'm fine with her collabing with people on her albums but she does need to stand on her own for singles because it's hard to define her new sound if she keeps this up and it makes it like these other artists are carrying her when she is good enough to go alone like she always has. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, ?GloriousBritney? said:

What Are Your Thoughts #BritneyArmy?

?Also, This Happen Last Night?

*Also, There Is A Rumor On Twitter That Britney Wants To Release A Buzz Single*

(But I Don't Think This Is True)

?Anyway, I Hope Everyone Has A Flawlessly Amazing Day!!!?

And what? There are many people.....:nothx:

Not interesting info.

6 hours ago, Jonte said:

If britney does a song with Justin, I would die:crying1:

Joke? :frenchy::frenchy::frenchy:

He can't sing and only what makes his voice deep is auto-tune, vocoder, compressor......if you want to destroy Britneys career, so then you can with this shitty collab...

6 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

i just love how despacito is torturing every single country. No joke, last week i was at an ice cream shop and in... 20 minutes? They played it three times.

I don't know her

Spoiler

God I thank you, its some auto-tune shit

4 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

No.  I don't like JB. Plus this:  she hasn't released a fully solo song since Perfume (Pretty Girls with Igh, Tom's Diner- technically she was a feature on Moroder's album, Make me with G-eazy and Slumber party with tinashe.) I'm fine with her collabing with people on her albums but she does need to stand on her own for singles because it's hard to define her new sound if she keeps this up and it makes it like these other artists are carrying her when she is good enough to go alone like she always has. 

This!

And I realized now that youre right about no solo single since 2013 :orangu:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

Joke? :frenchy::frenchy::frenchy:

He can't sing and only what makes his voice deep is auto-tune, vocoder, compressor......if you want to destroy Britneys career, so then you can with this shitty collab...

I don't know her

Reveal hidden contents

God I thank you, its some auto-tune shit

This!

And I realized now that youre right about no solo single since 2013 :orangu:

He's currently featured on a number one song in like every county in the entire world, so sit your flat ass down

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jonte said:

He's currently featured on a number one song in like every county in the entire world, so sit your flat ass down

But still- he can't sing

Rather I want to hear Britney with solid song with almost raw vocals at n.100000 billboard chart than in number one with shitty autotuned song with Flopstin Burger.

But still- he can't sing
Rather I want to hear Britney with solid song with almost raw vocals at n.100000 billboard chart than in number one with shitty autotuned song with Flopstin Burger.

C'mon, she never uses raw vocals and she's known for pop and dance music. A deep meaningful song would be boring and a flop imo. I'm not here for any more ballads, sorry.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

No, they don't :pieceofwhat:

Maybe What You Need does but the rest? No way

:frenchy:

Perfume - sounds like raw, but it's just layered with BG vox

Don't Cry - the same what Perfume

No Seas Cortes - it has basic vocal mastering and there are minimum works with voice and it's more 'fixed' with compressor filter or different vocal attempt than leaked in acoustic version.

What You Need - the same what Don't Cry.

--- CASE IS CLOSED --- :snapney:

:frenchy:

Perfume - sounds like raw, but it's just layered with BG vox
Don't Cry - the same what Perfume
No Seas Cortes - it has basic vocal mastering and there are minimum works with voice and it's more 'fixed' with compressor filter or different vocal attempt than leaked in acoustic version.
What You Need - the same what Don't Cry.
--- CASE IS CLOSED --- :snapney:

sorry but even if it all sounds natural, vocals need a lot of work in the studio to sound perfect. Not saying that's bad though