Britney showed us how to survive the apocalypse back in 2011

MakeMySugarFall

Its really sad how theres NOTHING she could do to chart like she used to just because of her age and how long shes been doing it....

its sad that some kids and teens dont know who Britney Spears is and its sad that she is called a 90's/Early 00s act where she only get acknowledged for BOMT...

idk maybe it makes me feel extra bed because it makes me feel old

how do you guys deal with the fact yall are getting older... One step closer to being wrinkly and ugly, looked down upon by youth and closer to death ? 

1 hour ago, Light Yagami said:

Its really sad how theres NOTHING she could do to chart like she used to just because of her age and how long shes been doing it....

its sad that some kids and teens dont know who Britney Spears is and its sad that she is called a 90's/Early 00s act where she only get acknowledged for BOMT...

how do you guys deal with the fact yall are getting older... One step closer to being wrinkly and ugly, looked down upon by youth and closer to death ? 

Omg I turn 29 this Friday and the idea that I'm so close to 30 terrifies me. It shouldn't so much and I'm trying to get over it, but death and being old scares the shit out of me. My boyfriend's young nieces make me feel so uncool, sometimes I hate them. It's petty af lmao, but I can't pretend the feelings don't happen. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

I do feel like that Calvin Harris collab rumour could get her another hit but sadly only if she was featured...

Now that we're talking about it, I still don't get the point of having a body double, like, she was only there for 3 seconds or something and she wasn't needed, I mean, she wasn't doing anything that Britney couldn't do, except for the part where she bends back all she did was move and spin. I don't know, the Femme Fatale era was full of weird, random stuff :shook:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I_need_me said:

Now that we're talking about it, I still don't get the point of having a body double, like, she was only there for 3 seconds or something and she wasn't needed, I mean, she wasn't doing anything that Britney couldn't do, except for the part where she bends back all she did was move and spin. I don't know, the Femme Fatale era was full of weird, random stuff :shook:

I think Britney just decided she was done lmao. I remember thinking the whole thing was silly then it was proven true. *sigh* I hope to one day reach Britney's levels of dgaf-ness. 

• Like 2