Billboard - Who Should Play the Super Bowl Halftime Show Next Year?

Dety

Billboard is asking who should perform next year and of course Britney's on the list.

As always, it's fun to speculate as to whom will follow in the halftime performer's shoes -- and in the case of Gaga, who quite literally soared to new Super Bowl heights, next year's performer has big shoes to fill.

Below are 10 worthy options, all of whom are known not only for delivering chart-topping pop hits, but also for their ability to put on a show-stopping live performance. So, from Taylor Swift to The Weeknd, who do you think is the best choice to perform during halftime at Super Bowl LII?

We have currently 7.55% of the votes, Taylor Swift has 53.73% of the votes

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/7678159/super-bowl-halftime-2018-performer

• Like 1

Not voting.

1. The shit don't do nothing she knows she still has fans.

2. She already performed in the superbowl way back in 2001 and even though she wasnt by herself, the performance was dope we can leave it there.

3. She has to honestly feel like she wants it and her energy needs to show. I'd rather her kill it at the Grammys or some other award show (with a headline grabbing performance and a strong hit), and she's needs needs needed like two years ago much better choreography and better rehearsal or she'll be embarrassed and I don't really feel like watching her be dragged on a massive scale like that.

4.I think this next one should go to someone with a more visual, immersive, and impactful performance (Missy Elliot on her own perhaps). Britney is just a lot of fun right now but she would have to do a complete 180 in her performance style to make it work on that level.

5. Maybe she can do it in 5 years or so when she wraps up POM and before she goes into semi-retirement.

• Like 2

Ok let me tell you everything like it really is!

first of all queen Taylor declined superbowl for the past 2 years because she is in a contract with coca cola and pepsi owns the halftime show and as much as she is everyones #1 choice its not going to happen just yet which is fine.

Miley is not an act respected enough by the public to be given the spot... If you notice all their performers are high profile performers not just high lol

Pink will be a good choice to do it but i dont think shell agree seeing as it doesnt seem to be her thing.  JLO is also a good choice and she might actually say yes...

so if its going to be a female it will most definately will be Rihanna, JLO or Ariana....

chances are it will be a male tho and currently chances are it will be Either JB or JT seeing as both are dancing acts which others( like the weekend) wont pull off at such event...

Britney can do the show but i feel like she will be overwhealem by a production as big as lets say Gagas... Britney tends to screw things up even on a small stage. On top of that singing live during superbowl is NOT OPTIONAL and she would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER do a 13 minute set of live singing and dancing . She can mime...But both her and her team know by now how people feel about lipsynching and doing it infront of 100 million people will not only destroy her career itll probably get her shot...

• Like 2

On 7. 2. 2017 at 2:51 PM, Dety said:

Billboard is asking who should perform next year and of course Britney's on the list.

We have currently 7.55% of the votes, Taylor Swift has 53.73% of the votes

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/7678159/super-bowl-halftime-2018-performer

This bitch is not worthy for  

Super Bowl and we all know it :dontteaseme: