I Need An Honest Advice....

GlenCoco

So i know this is a forum britney blah blah, but sometimes you find some anwsers in unexpected places you know... i'll be short.. cuz i knew we all hate long threads

I'm a 21 y.o who has only dated or had a relationship with one guy, right now we are dating and we got back together 5 months ago (after a year of dating) ... to make it short we broke up cuz he didn't feel happy anymore he meet someone else and well that's pretty much it... but stuff happend and we are back.

Anyways, this 5 months have been an emotional roller coaster, i think we had our ups and downs, lately, most of the time we hang out we are cool , and i have a great time, but when we are not together sometimes is messy tbh....... the thing i want to do is like to really talk to him... about what?

• Sometimes i feel he dosen't care

• sometimes i feel he uses me 

• Sometimes i feel he is interesed in someone else (cought him on hornet) (wa allready talked but i don't feel satisfied about our talk)

• sometimes i feel he is not sweet, he is cold and seems bored with me sometimes

• he like srsly nevers says something sweet to me or anything.. everytime i send him a sweet message he replies shortly or doesen't

i know yall might say.. but when we are together most of the times he is nice and we have a good time

i really want to talk to him.... but tbh i'm scared... cuz we talked before but i never say what i want t, he is really clever, cuz he hate having a fight (but thats waht we need) he always attacks me with, that i don't understand him, i alllready told him that, he doesn't wanna fight, he has no time for drama too much sterss, and i always like can't say what i really want because i'm scared

but enough is enough i really want to fight/talk/argue but idk what to do........

i do kinda brake up but i don't want to is soo damn sad.... why? cuz i know i can get someone better but i fear of beeing alone, that no one will ever notice me idk 

:crying1:

sorry i know this is irrelevant as fuck but typing this made me feel better or at least thing  :4music:  :smokeney:  :notimeforu:

if you're in a relationship solely because you do not wanna be alone i would end it tbh... in the end youll be more upset because it seems like your not really happy with how its going

dont worry about being single or alone for a while, the right person will come along eventually

think about it this way, you can miss out meeting the love of your life because you are afraid to break up with the man you're with now

i would try talking it over with him and if he does not change end it.. 

i hope this helped :)

• Like 2

:hug: I think it may be time to move on. You shouldn't be afraid to move on after staying with someone who is nonresponsive, manipulative, or disinterested tbh. i know things may be difficult from the point of view of only being serious with one other person in your life, but I found it so liberating to unshackle myself from my first serious relationship of 2 years. I know there's a lot of baggage, but the freedom and that spring in your step once you're single is irreplaceable and such a confidence booster.

Take afta Brinny bruh. Move on, and strut like da livin legend you are :oya:

• Like 3

if you're in a relationship solely because you do not wanna be alone i would end it tbh... in the end youll be more upset because it seems like your not really happy with how its going

dont worry about being single or alone for a while, the right person will come along eventually

think about it this way, you can miss out meeting the love of your life because you are afraid to break up with the man you're with now

i would try talking it over with him and if he does not change end it.. 

i hope this helped :)

thank you sweete you might be right i might be far far away from the one.. if i still with this guy :/ 

i might try talking and see hows it goes, no fear and i dont care what he says .... if he cares he will take it,,, if not bye

:hug: u sweet thnkx

:hug: I think it may be time to move on. You shouldn't be afraid to move on after staying with someone who is nonresponsive, manipulative, or disinterested tbh. i know things may be difficult from the point of view of only being serious with one other person in your life, but I found it so liberating to unshackle myself from my first serious relationship of 2 years. I know there's a lot of baggage, but the freedom and that spring in your step once you're single is irreplaceable and such a confidence booster.

Take afta Brinny bruh. Move on, and strut like da livin legend you are :oya:

ikr but sometimes i'm afraid od braking up,,, the feeling is so hard that idk how to say it

thank you sweete you might be right i might be far far away from the one.. if i still with this guy :/ 

i might try talking and see hows it goes, no fear and i dont care what he says .... if he cares he will take it,,, if not bye

:hug: u sweet thnkx

no problem :hug:

if u need anymore advice feel free to pm me :)

First of all talk to him about that list you made. Have a discussion alone about how you feel. 

It is proven that conversation about each other and the relationship will get better! :)

Then if you feel like he didn't understand or doesn't want to go your way just dump his a**. Like you said you could find someone else better. Just wait, you're gonna be single for a while (that's what always happens) and plus you can have more fun not having to worry about relationships you can go out and have fun with your friends or family. :hug: Don't worry someone will think you're hot and hang around your personality and love you for who you are ;) 

Also don't worry about being alone because that really gives you stress and anxiety and you don't want that also you're pretty young so you shouldn't be single for long :D Good luck with whatever decision you choose!  :bj:

Leave that idiot and come with me bb ;)

Mira lo que es cierto es una cosa, te mereces a alguien con el que no estes simplemente bien, o a veces bien y luego mal, te mereces

a alguien que este LOCO por ti y tu por el, que esteis enamorados, no te conformes con ese capullo por el miedo a estar solo, yo he 

estado soltero un año, y aunque da miedo tambien tiene sus cosas buenas, te diviertes, te descubres a ti mismo, y ademas no sabes

quien puede estar esperandote ahi afuera... asi que no te conformes, dejale y re haz tu vida, es lo mejor que puedes hacer :)

• Like 1