I Need An Honest Advice....

GlenCoco

Leave that idiot and come with me bb ;)

Mira lo que es cierto es una cosa, te mereces a alguien con el que no estes simplemente bien, o a veces bien y luego mal, te mereces

a alguien que este LOCO por ti y tu por el, que esteis enamorados, no te conformes con ese capullo por el miedo a estar solo, yo he 

estado soltero un año, y aunque da miedo tambien tiene sus cosas buenas, te diviertes, te descubres a ti mismo, y ademas no sabes

quien puede estar esperandote ahi afuera... asi que no te conformes, dejale y re haz tu vida, es lo mejor que puedes hacer :)

you are like on my top 5 of most awesome members you know! we should talk more ofthen :D 

si tienes razon, ya estuve soltero... terminamos hace un año y estuve soltero 7 meses.... no me fue mal si fueron tristes algunos pero todo era por que el se acercaba aveces ... pero en fin creo que puedo hacerlo.... aunque me da cosa como terminar con el y que pues el encuentre a alguien mas o simplemente enterarme de su vida ugh no quiero... lo que hare es hablar con el e ir al grano decrulo que es lo que siento y lo injusto que es todo esto de que you esto dando mucho y el poco! si lo toma bien veremos que sucede si no............. bye  :britney-arrow:

y tu como vas con el nuevo hombre hahaha  :nowaygif:

you are like on my top 5 of most awesome members you know! we should talk more ofthen :D

si tienes razon, ya estuve soltero... terminamos hace un año y estuve soltero 7 meses.... no me fue mal si fueron tristes algunos pero todo era por que el se acercaba aveces ... pero en fin creo que puedo hacerlo.... aunque me da cosa como terminar con el y que pues el encuentre a alguien mas o simplemente enterarme de su vida ugh no quiero... lo que hare es hablar con el e ir al grano decrulo que es lo que siento y lo injusto que es todo esto de que you esto dando mucho y el poco! si lo toma bien veremos que sucede si no............. bye  :britney-arrow:

y tu como vas con el nuevo hombre hahaha  :nowaygif:

Pues tuve una cita muy tierna pero breve, y en la segunda fuimos al cine con unas amigas suyas y nos besamos, y luego dando un paseo me pidio salir y ya somos novios  :crying1:

• Like 1

I skimmed, but it seems like a toxic relationship. I say dump him, cry it out for a while, then go get your Prince Charming! :queenflopga:

This. I think it's time to end it bb. I know it might be hard to break up with him and stay apart form him, but I truly believe it's the best thing to do. 

I've had the same problem with ending friendships with people. I knew my old best friend and I didn't really fit and aren't really good for each other after a while but I didn't want to stop being friends because I was friends with them so long and they were always my safety net. I was afraid of trying to find a new best friend because it can be a lot of work and it's hard to start hanging out with someone unless he/she or you is really outgoing because it can be awkward at first. 

Long story short, I stayed best friends with someone who I knew wasn't good for me because I was afraid to do something new and would rather stay and be unhappy then take risks in order to find happiness with someone who was better for me.

Same thing applies here for you. It's the only bf you've had and you've been with him for a while but it's time to move on. You guys are not good for each other and deserve better. It's better to take risks and try to meet other people rather than stay with someone because it's easier. You'll be much happier finding someone else.

You deserve better, bb. :hug:

• Like 1

Pues tuve una cita muy tierna pero breve, y en la segunda fuimos al cine con unas amigas suyas y nos besamos, y luego dando un paseo me pidio salir y ya somos novios  :crying1:

awwwww that is so fucking sweet!!!

que envidia! y que tal esta guapo hahaha

me da mucho gusto ! mis mejores deseos

talk to him about it, if he doesnt change or try to start making changes, leave him behind

emotional abuse/neglect like this can really fuck you up

pretty much thats my plan like say everything like tell him what i feel and what i need :D

and yeah it's really fucked up 

This. I think it's time to end it bb. I know it might be hard to break up with him and stay apart form him, but I truly believe it's the best thing to do. 

I've had the same problem with ending friendships with people. I knew my old best friend and I didn't really fit and aren't really good for each other after a while but I didn't want to stop being friends because I was friends with them so long and they were always my safety net. I was afraid of trying to find a new best friend because it can be a lot of work and it's hard to start hanging out with someone unless he/she or you is really outgoing because it can be awkward at first. 

Long story short, I stayed best friends with someone who I knew wasn't good for me because I was afraid to do something new and would rather stay and be unhappy then take risks in order to find happiness with someone who was better for me.

Same thing applies here for you. It's the only bf you've had and you've been with him for a while but it's time to move on. You guys are not good for each other and deserve better. It's better to take risks and try to meet other people rather than stay with someone because it's easier. You'll be much happier finding someone else.

You deserve better, bb. :hug:

awwwe thank you ! <3 ikr you are right!

wow you are a samrt kid! <3 <3

really thanks for the advice 

The fact that he said he's not happy being with you is a big sign for you guys just to end it right there. 

And the fact that you're scared being alone is just unacceptable because you are now hurting urself into this relationship. 

Just move on slowly.. Find a better guy.

When i broke up with my ex, I used to think I am not gonna found or meet a good guy like him anymore.

But gah! A guy walked into my life and it's perfect. He's adorable, understanding and funny. That fact that he accepts my weaknesses & flaws is beyond my wild imagination lbr. We've been together since 2012 until today. 

Just give yourself a space and try .. 

You're young. Go explore and don't caged urself with a relationship that brings nothing to you. 

The fact that he said he's not happy being with you is a big sign for you guys just to end it right there. 

And the fact that you're scared being alone is just unacceptable because you are now hurting urself into this relationship. 

Just move on slowly.. Find a better guy.

When i broke up with my ex, I used to think I am not gonna found or meet a good guy like him anymore.

But gah! A guy walked into my life and it's perfect. He's adorable, understanding and funny. That fact that he accepts my weaknesses & flaws is beyond my wild imagination lbr. We've been together since 2012 until today. 

Just give yourself a space and try .. 

You're young. Go explore and don't caged urself with a relationship that brings nothing to you. 

aww thank you so sweet! and so happy for u :D