What's your phobia(s)?

Fuego

I'm obviously not scared of candles, but I kinda am of all those big fires 'n stuff :drown: 

I HATE SPIDERS WITH A PASSION LMFAO

LMFAO Oh fire OMG I get scared of expolosions and stuff..like if I'm near fireworks :orangu: 

lol Spiders are cool with me, thanks to Spider-Man tbh lol I really hate other insects tho lol 

I HATE snakes and all the things like that (frogs, worms, snails, lizard etc but snakes and lizard are the worst). 

But another and people make fun of me for this because they don't understand how it's possible, i hate jewelry, i know it's really weird but i just can't touch them or anything, it's ew :orangu:

• Like 1

I HATE snakes and all the things like that (frogs, worms, snails, lizard etc but snakes and lizard are the worst). 

But another and people make fun of me for this because they don't understand how it's possible, i hate jewelry, i know it's really weird but i just can't touch them or anything, it's ew :orangu:

DEAD. :orangu: I understand how girls would hate lizards, frogs, snakes and such and even piercings, I don't find them really appealing tbh but Jewelry ? OMG :gloria: 

I have so many, it's not even funny :drown:

I'm afraid of crowded places, i'm claustrophobic too, i have telephonobia: I hate talking on the phone and get panic attacks when it's ringing or vibrating :moorangu: I also hate horns and feel anxious when I hear them. I'm a mess :moorangu:

• Like 1

Is it that funny? :jls:

I was reading..."I'm afraid of like"...and I was expecting something like snakes or heights or something and then I saw "everything" and that cracked me up tbh lol 

it's funny but cute LOL...are you a girl or a guy ? 

• Like 1

DEAD. :orangu: I understand how girls would hate lizards, frogs, snakes and such and even piercings, I don't find them really appealing tbh but Jewelry ? OMG :gloria:

Yeah, i don't even know why tbh i just can't , i feel really weird inside and i need to wash my hand and everything if i ever touch one :gloria: i'm not scared but it kinda disgusts me i don't even know how to explain it's a really weird feeling :orangu:

• Like 1

I have so many, it's not even funny :drown:

I'm afraid of crowded places, i'm claustrophobic too, i have telephonobia: I hate talking on the phone and get panic attacks when it's ringing or vibrating :moorangu: I also hate horns and feel anxious when I hear them. I'm a mess :moorangu:

LOL it's funny tho :lol: 

OMG I HATE Crowded places, yet I'M DYING to see JT, Ricky or Shakira live in a concert :orangu: 

and damn LOL I hate talking on the phone too... 

horns and traffic get me nervous but that's it lol 

we're a lot alike it seems lol