What's your phobia(s)?

Fuego

Ok, I registred now bc BH turned into a pop forum and I think you know the strory.. :mygawd:  So I moved here with the other exhalers and this site is pretty cool, maybe better than BH :lolomg:

Cool and yes, this place has a lot of nice features Exhale lost or doesn't have...like the reputation system, the shop..etc lol 

• Like 1

The same. Since I already jump before I can see if it's a bee or a wasp. :shankyou:

:orangu: OMG

that is cute tho lol..and OMG I've been bit by both, both hurt but the wasp is so much worse, believe me...the bad thing is that the wasp doesn't die after he bites you like the bee  :gloria:

Cool and yes, this place has a lot of nice features Exhale lost or doesn't have...like the reputation system, the shop..etc lol 

I just looked at the Britney items from Universe shop and omg, they are so expensive!! Like,a magazine costs 6,000 dollars? who'd pay that much on this stuffs?  :umidts:

• Like 1

I just looked at the Britney items from Universe shop and omg, they are so expensive!! Like,a magazine costs 6,000 dollars? who'd pay that much on this stuffs?  :umidts:

Lol you earn money by posting and getting likes...it seems like the shop is disabled tho..I will have to ask the owners to bring it back.. :/

I knew that something wasn't right :omgaah: Oh, that is sad..It seems really cool,and you don't have to pay anything for it? :myarms:

I asked for it to be fixed :) nope, absolutely nothing lol 

I actually had a Mercedes, a Grammy, Circus and 2 burgers :lol: