Britney and her lawyer file documents to contest Conservatorship!

heather

I'm glad (if) she has still strength for this shitty battle with her fcking father. Remember she tried to anything for the last time around 2010/11 and then she gave up it. But i have feeling for this time it seems to be better in a chance.

If you take out 2 children from mother, every mother then act like "crazy" person. Also if you see everywhere paparazzi and never have any moment for yourself it takes your nerves.

For that time it was the best for her give to her back her children, let her stay away from the music and paparazzi, let her live how she always wanted. Instead of listen her own daugther that mess made from her daughter money cow with dementia and with this "mental issue" let her judge X-F and world tour. It was not the thing she wanted imo.

If he see that he can get too many millions from someone, it makes he really CRAZY and HE IS.

14 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

I'm glad (if) she has still strength for this shitty battle with her fcking father. Remember she tried to anything for the last time around 2010/11 and then she gave up it. But i have feeling for this time it seems to be better in a chance.

If you take out 2 children from mother, every mother then act like "crazy" person. Also if you see everywhere paparazzi and never have any moment for yourself it takes your nerves.

For that time it was the best for her give to her back her children, let her stay away from the music and paparazzi, let her live how she always wanted. Instead of listen her own daugther that mess made from her daughter money cow with dementia and with this "mental issue" let her judge X-F and world tour. It was not the thing she wanted imo.

If he see that he can get too many millions from someone, it makes he really CRAZY and HE IS.

I feel like she’s ready to go to battle now cuz she has nothing to lose now, her boys are teens, Team CON can’t use them against her anymore like when they were babies.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 6:31 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

I feel like she’s ready to go to battle now cuz she has nothing to lose now, her boys are teens, Team CON can’t use them against her anymore like when they were babies.

And I'm glad af for it! This shit must find the end! Talk about her death even she is young and positive person with two children who would have get her money and not her sister or her papa or Loucifer - That bitch must stay away from Britney and her family.