Have you guys seen this pic?

It shows it up on my Spotify (here in Canada). They've uploaded the standard edition with this new cover. (It was uploaded twice for the clean and explicit version of Slumber Party). The deluxe edition is still the old cover though.

It would be cool if that rumor is true about a "Platinum Edition" of the album with three new songs. But I'm not counting on it since it's just rumors right now. We will just have to wait and see.

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GloriousBritney2000 said:

It shows it up on my Spotify (here in Canada). They've uploaded the standard edition with this new cover. (It was uploaded twice for the clean and explicit version of Slumber Party). The deluxe edition is still the old cover though.

It would be cool if that rumor is true about a "Platinum Edition" of the album with three new songs. But I'm not counting on it since it's just rumors right now. We will just have to wait and see.

Capture.PNG

Just checked my Spotify again and it’s finally there! No change to my Apple Music or iTunes. 

0D545F28-1BFA-4B15-AE2E-6B10156CDB5C.png

• Like 1

Mmm yes - THIS is what Britney fans have been screaming about from the Glory era 

lmao, tho I’m happy. I do like it more than the old cover (which was/is awful imo), but we all know a loud portion of fans has been screaming for that bad original MV. 

And for Mood Ring to be an official US single. 

9 hours ago, GloriousBritney2000 said:

Capture.PNG

In Finland they just uploaded the explicit standard version on Spotify with the new cover, the deluxe edition remains untouched. I like the new cover, but tbh I was fine with the old one too. I'd love to get some more Glory songs but I'll take that part with a grain of salt.

5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

On iTunes it’s just the standard version, no change in Apple Music since that also has the deluxe, they should of changed both version, this cover is so much better.

Hopefully that rerelease is true, not gonna hold my breath tho, lol

The lack of change on Apple Music kind of annoys me? lol it's not a huge deal, but I do primarily listen to AM so I wish it was there.

• 2 weeks later...