Two New IG Posts

heather

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Most likely and quite frankly, I don’t know why “those fans” think old pics/videos being posted is crazy, it’s pretty fucking common, not everyone posts stuff in real time, lol

THIS! Just because she didn't tag it as a throwback doesn't mean that's not what the intention was. Her team might be dumb, but they're not THAT dumb to post shit without her cast to "distract" us and make us think she's in Hawaii living her best life, I mean c'mon! When you start thinking EVERYTHING is a conspiracy/cover up it's time to get off the fucking internet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Jared Leto said:

there are so many "fan" theories that she reposted this from her maui vacation in 2018

They can't keep their theories straight anymore. Some are saying these are old (they are) some are saying they're new because of the dance video. They claim, because she's wearing two different outfits in the dance video that the first part is recent and her foot is now healed and the second part is old when it broke. Then there are fans claiming the entire break is fake and a lie, which I guess they forgot the hospital picture/videos Sam posted. They sound like the fans in 2004 that accused her of lying about her knee to get out of the onyx hotel tour, everything isn't a damn conspiracy all the time! It's all fucking insane.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, heather said:

They can't keep their theories straight anymore. Some are saying these are old (they are) some are saying they're new because of the dance video. They claim, because she's wearing two different outfits in the dance video that the first part is recent and her foot is now healed and the second part is old when it broke. Then there are fans claiming the entire break is fake and a lie, which I guess they forgot the hospital picture/videos Sam posted. They sound like the fans in 2004 that accused her of lying about her knee to get out of the onyx hotel tour, everything isn't a damn conspiracy all the time! It's all fucking insane.

well the maui vid is like the exact same from 2018. same place, same swim suit, same pose... everythings the same. i saw both videos on instagram compared to each other

38 minutes ago, Mrs Jared Leto said:

well the maui vid is like the exact same from 2018. same place, same swim suit, same pose... everythings the same. i saw both videos on instagram compared to each other

Yes the Maui videos are old, but don't tell that to the nuts that think they're new and the whole broken foot thing is a lie/older than we think it is!