[PICTURE ADDED] Britney Spears Released from Mental Health Facility After Completing Treatment

heather

Britney’s back, b*tch!

Britney Spears has once again left her treatment facility … but this time it’s because she has finally completed her program and is ready to get back to some normalcy in her life.

We’re told the “Toxic” singer was picked up by boyfriend Sam Asghari Thursday afternoon after officially checking out of treatment. The two were seen heading to her home in Thousand Oaks.

As we first reported, Spears’ release was due any day after she neared the end of her long-term treatment. Doctors and professionals working with Spears wanted to make sure she had a good mix of medications, as well as behavioral tools to continue to lead a successful life once she was given more freedoms.

It’s been a long road for Spears, as she has been in treatment since January following a severe mental breakdown. Amid the controversy surrounding her treatment, we’re told her close circle of advisors, along with her father, Jamie Spears, have been working to make sure she gets the best care possible.

Spears’ release comes days after she was spotted multiple times out in Los Angeles, including a 24-hour leave to spend time with Asghari over the Easter holiday.

As for those questioning the motives of Spears’ team and doubting she wanted to get help, the singer released a video letting everyone know that “all is well.”

Good luck, Britney … you got this.

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-leaves-mental-health-facility-completed-treatment/

Here's a picture from TMZ

0425-britney-spears-driving-splash-3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I am glad she is out: hope the trolls leave her alone, but they won’t. They will probably claim that they are responsible for her being let out. 

😩 I would want to just peace out of show business if I was her. 

Of course they won't because now it's all about "freeing her from the conservatorship" and digging up old court documents from 2008 that play their narrative. It's so gross.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, heather said:

Of course they won't because now it's all about "freeing her from the conservatorship" and digging up old court documents from 2008 that play their narrative. It's so gross.

These people have to be somewhat younger fans; if they are not aware of 07-08 issues, then I believe it confirms it. 

Do they really think that s protest and Twitter is going to actually free her? Like a judge is just gonna to agree with them because of their posts and meet ups? To get her free, they need to get some investigation going on that is of the legal sense. Some of the trolls have mentioned that, but most really think a judge is going to side with them because of their social media movement. Crazy....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

These people have to be somewhat younger fans; if they are not aware of 07-08 issues, then I believe it confirms it. 

Do they really think that s protest and Twitter is going to actually free her? Like a judge is just gonna to agree with them because of their posts and meet ups? To get her free, they need to get some investigation going on that is of the legal sense. Some of the trolls have mentioned that, but most really think a judge is going to side with them because of their social media movement. Crazy....

Exactly! Professionals involved in the case know far better her situation than a handful of "fans" on the internet. But, since they can't admit they just might be wrong and Britney just might need the conservatorship, they'd rather make up wild conspiracy theories and scream corruption at every professional that goes against them.

• Like 1

I honestly still don’t know what to believe but I just wish her the best.

Fans who think this is gonna get her released are delusional, HOWEVER, i do feel that some independent party, not chosen by Team B should investigate the c-ship to make sure it isn’t being abused esp. since it’s been 11 years now. In fact I think the fact that there’s a new judge on board who doesn’t appear to have any corruption attached to her name unlike the previous judges is a very good thing.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Fans who think this is gonna get her released are delusional, HOWEVER, i do feel that some independent party, not chosen by Team B should investigate the c-ship to make sure it isn’t being abused esp. since it’s been 11 years now. In fact I think the fact that there’s a new judge on board who doesn’t appear to have any corruption attached to her name unlike the previous judges is a very good thing.

Now this I can get behind. Britney has a hearing coming up soon, so we will see. 

I don’t like using TMZ as a source, but it does seem like the meds not working properly is starting to be part of the story. I can see that maybe her old meds are not working as well, because your body does build an immunity to them at some point. She could have had a hard time adjusting to the new meds, and could have needed some extra help with that. Wish they would have actually came and said that was the reason for everything, but it is her private life, so.....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I completely agree with you.  Considering the length of time and Britney's improvements throughout the years, the conservatorship should be reviewed. I also don't think that any "movement" on the internet would be the reason for such a review though, which I'm sure they would try to take credit for. I also know that we don't know the details of her conservatorship, and maybe Britney hasn't been fighting to get it removed because all these freedoms they think she doesn't have, she actually does, you know?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, heather said:

Exactly! Professionals involved in the case know far better her situation than a handful of "fans" on the internet. But, since they can't admit they just might be wrong and Britney just might need the conservatorship, they'd rather make up wild conspiracy theories and scream corruption at every professional that goes against them.

And all this just because they wanna feel like they have the moral high ground (oh the irony)

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I'd support an investigation like that 100%. Professionals would know all the small legal stuff and would easily be able to tell wether there has been abuse in the conservatorship or not. And who knows, maybe they'd change the nature of the c-ship to a less restrictive type if they think Britney is ready to have some more freedom

16 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Now this I can get behind. Britney has a hearing coming up soon, so we will see. 

I don’t like using TMZ as a source, but it does seem like the meds not working properly is starting to be part of the story. I can see that maybe her old meds are not working as well, because your body does build an immunity to them at some point. She could have had a hard time adjusting to the new meds, and could have needed some extra help with that. Wish they would have actually came and said that was the reason for everything, but it is her private life, so.....

Meds absolutely can stop working, I’m 37 and have been on depression/anxiety meds since I was a teen and my meds have been switched up a few times and new ones can have some bad side effects, that’s why u need to be vocal with your doctor.

I agree they should have just been honest, the world knows she has some form of mental illness, all they had to say was...she’s been under a lot of stress lately, that combined with her meds no longer working, she just needed some time away and to be evaluated while starting new meds...that’s nothing super personal.

I feel their lying and their flip flopping is a big contributor to this chaos. There’s a way to be truthful without revealing anything too personal.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Meds absolutely can stop working, I’m 37 and have been on depression/anxiety meds since I was a teen and my meds have been switched up a few times and new ones can have some bad side effects, that’s why u need to be vocal with your doctor.

I agree they should have just been honest, the world knows she has some form of mental illness, all they had to say was...she’s been under a lot of stress lately, that combined with her meds no longer working, she just needed some time away and to be evaluated while starting new meds...that’s nothing super personal.

I feel their lying and their flip flopping is a big contributor to this chaos. There’s a way to be truthful without revealing anything too personal.

I think it might not have been information Britney wanted the public to know, aka why she originally went with the "me time" excuse, because at the end of the day that's also what she did. And while being on medication for whatever she needs it for is nothing to be ashamed of, she might be and that's ok and her team was likely trying to respect those wishes from Britney. I think the podcast about her being ~held against her will~ was very clearly wrong and her team went into panic mode because her fans started acting like lunatics on social media. That was the catalyst that started the flip-flopping of stories and this entire mess. All Britney asked for was some privacy, and had that podcast not happened, none of this would have either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, heather said:

I think it might not have been information Britney wanted the public to know, aka why she originally went with the "me time" excuse, because at the end of the day that's also what she did. And while being on medication for whatever she needs it for is nothing to be ashamed of, she might be and that's ok and her team was likely trying to respect those wishes from Britney. I think the podcast about her being ~held against her will~ was very clearly wrong and her team went into panic mode because her fans started acting like lunatics on social media. That was the catalyst that started the flip-flopping of stories and this entire mess. All Britney asked for was some privacy, and had that podcast not happened, none of this would have either.

That’s true, I completely forgot about the podcast, I can’t help but wonder if Team B went after them legally.

But her team seems very secretive even when it comes to non-personal, career related stuff, it’s very odd.

• Like 2