My Thoughts on #FreeBritney

JoshLee

I already tweeted a short thought on this, but I feel I need to explain. 

I have not been active in this #FreeBritney thing because it's been all speculation. The sources seem fishy and the coincidences make sense, but at the same time don't. It's a confusing mess that I would like to be a part of, but at the same time, don't even want to participate in.

If it is true, I wouldn't be surprised, but at the same time, it's putting a really bad reputation on mental health. Mental health issues already has a bad reputation and I feel like this #FreeBritney movement is making it worse, and it already looks bad on Britney because people are bringing up 2007. As a person who suffers from mental health issues, it would make me look hypocritical to say "her being in a mental health facility is bad." 

I've also been seeing fans wish death upon her dad and her team which is fucking wrong in soooo many ways and I don't even want to be associated with that. 

I only wish the best for Britney, and if this is true it's sad and I wish she was treated like a human, but at the same time if it isn't true it's going to look bad on us as fans and look bad on Britney as well. 

I'm sorry if my lack in participation makes me a horrible fan, but I'd rather be labeled as that, than a fan who ruined the reputation of a person they look up to and the mental health progression that has been made over the years (not saying every fan is doing this). 

I can see both sides to both stories, and the conspiracies for each side add up for each argument, but I'd really rather not be in the mix of it. Sorry for being so quiet about it, but those are my thoughts. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

What the fuck? Fans wishing death upon her father? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! And they still call themselves FANS? 

I cannot believe my eyes right now!! They're totally out of their fucking marbles! I don't know what to say or think about this but that is so fucking rude and totally out of line!!!!! 

• Like 3

All my thoughts exactly, now when somenone from her inner circle actually comes out and makes a statement (not likes/follows) confirming these allegations, I will join this movement in a heartbeat, until then it’s just hearsay and I’m choosing to stay on the sidelines, that doesn’t make us bad fans, it makes us logical ones.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, MF2019 said:

What the fuck? Fans wishing death upon her father? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! And they still call themselves FANS? 

I cannot believe my eyes right now!! They're totally out of their fucking marbles! I don't know what to say or think about this but that is so fucking rude and totally out of line!!!!! 

Was going to block out names, but decided not to since they decided to share this on the Internet. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.04.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.04.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.08.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.08.24 PM.png

• Mad 2

17 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

All my thoughts exactly, now when somenone from her inner circle actually comes out and makes a statement (not likes/follows) confirming these allegations, I will join this movement in a heartbeat, until then it’s just hearsay and I’m choosing to stay on the sidelines, that doesn’t make us bad fans, it makes us logical ones.

Jamie Lynn snapped on Twitter tbh. I feel bad because stans are attacking her for staying quiet. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

Was going to block out names, but decided not to since they decided to share this on the Internet. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.04.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.04.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.08.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.08.24 PM.png

I totally cannot believe my eyes rn. Also, Twitter is like the toxic-est social media site ever. I hate it so much... and now even more! I can't stand the fact that there's people like this existing in our own world.....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MF2019 said:

I totally cannot believe my eyes rn. Also, Twitter is like the toxic-est social media site ever. I hate it so much... and now even more! I can't stand the fact that there's people like this existing in our own world.....

I LOVE TWITTER! But dear lord when stan Twitter gets going, it gets toxic. I mean it's always toxic, but dear lord I would never wish death upon anyone. That's not right or fair to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, JoshLee said:

Jamie Lynn snapped on Twitter tbh. I feel bad because stans are attacking her for staying quiet. 

I saw that and I say good for her, that’s their private business and they don’t have to share it with us, not only were they attacking JL but insulting her baby too!l! I would have snapped eventually if I were her.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JoshLee said:

I LOVE TWITTER! But dear lord when stan Twitter gets going, it gets toxic. I mean it's always toxic, but dear lord I would never wish death upon anyone. That's not right or fair to anyone.

Same here, Twitter is my favorite social platform, but I acknowledge that it can get batshit. Here’s one of the (many) downsides. 

• Like 1