I went to the see Britney last weekend!

edurance

It was my first time seeing her and I had a blast. I was super tired because I had to take a 4-hour flight from Spain to London, and it was raining like crazy on Sunday so I was drenched when I got to the arena (I literally had to dry my shoes in the hand drying thing they have in the restroom). But the show is AMAZING! I got good seats, only the VIP section in front of me and since I wasn't on the floor but on the grandstand, I could see her perfectly. It was her third night in London and yet it was completely sold out. I went to the show on my own and two girls that were next to me told me I must be a true fan. I even got a T-shirt in the merch store because I saw a lot of people wearing them and I got so jealous lol

She killed it! And so did Pitbull. And he said such kind words about Britney, her impact on the music industry and how she stayed strong when everyone else was giving her shit :clap:

I posted some videos on my instagram, if you want to take a look :)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

It was amazing! The show doesn't give you a break, even the interludes. She was on fire and her moves were on point. Of course there are parts that could use better choreo, but her energy and her stage presence makes up for it. My favourite performance was Oops, the backdrop is stunning and her moves are really really sexy. And btw, Stronger and Crazy were amazing too, the crowd went literally crazy with those two songs. The only thing I didn't like was that she didn't perform Slumber Party. Ohh, and she looks so cute and tiny on stage  :shook:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/29/2018 at 1:06 PM, edurance said:

It was amazing! The show doesn't give you a break, even the interludes. She was on fire and her moves were on point. Of course there are parts that could use better choreo, but her energy and her stage presence makes up for it. My favourite performance was Oops, the backdrop is stunning and her moves are really really sexy. And btw, Stronger and Crazy were amazing too, the crowd went literally crazy with those two songs. The only thing I didn't like was that she didn't performed Slumber Party. Ohh, and she looks so cute and tiny on stage  :shook:

I have been to the Dublin show and it was my first time too seeing her! I do agree as it does not give breaks! It takes a lot of energy to run a show like that!

It was very surreal and amazing :tybow:

• Awesome 1