If you could replace some of the POM costumes

Lascivious

Post them here!

Sidenote: I have no idea how the setlist is arranged since I haven't watched the full show online since like the first year it premiered. So these are just costume ideas based off songs she performs at POM.

I love the Work Bitch opening outfit (the black one she wore on New Years and the sexy green one), but I feel like she needs something super grand and over the top for the opening.

KW2v4Ki.jpg

F7wYoMj.png

If U Seek Amy:

pnKTgEy.jpg

Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand

B37aMIx.jpg

Till The World Ends:

cjq1o9E.jpg

Post what you would like to see her wear, if you had any control lol.

I'll update if I find anything new or whatevs!

Am I the only one who likes leotards? They are so "in" and totally fierce, and now she can actually pull them off since her bod has been hot for like 2 years now. I just don't like BRITNEY'S leotards. J.Lo, Madonna and others usually have such nice ones. I can't imagine Brit rocking her 2003 stage style in 2018. :dontlike:

• 2 weeks later...

Neon section needs something like this. a lil "club/urban" as britney would say 

jlo-vegas-costumes01.thumb.jpg.66c2c7455eb1284d3da85174df0ce28f.jpg

me against the music section needs something like this (remove the jacket when she goes behind those walls for no reason: images-1.jpg.0a88a2fa41509533e167db8f67bdcf48.jpg

the slave 4 u section needs something like this 

J.thumb.jpg.7f2da7d9d84625ff97c74b49167e88b3.jpg

circus section needs to be scrapped or reworked as a whole. 

jungle section needs somethign like this with more green tones its uch a callback to her garden onyx hotel look if you think about it 

images-2.jpeg.263eb288cc35686cebd93cb915802c00.jpeg

as far as the work bitch and baby one more time sectiosn they just need the original revamp outfits in my opinion 

• Awesome 1