Whoever did her make up for this is incredible

Lascivious

11 hours ago, Nippi said:

She looks great here. My fave makeup of hers as of recent was her 2016 VMAs makeup. Whoever did her makeup that day needs to be hired as her permanent makeup artist. :bigtime:

I wish. But I read rumors of Britney not liking sitting in a make up chair for a long time so doesn't really let people do their job properly... So only for super important appearances like the VMA's she probably obliges. Her make up looked amazing at the Radio Disney Awards too.

In a perfect world she would hire her Circus era make up artist, the one who did her make up for her promotional performances. Star Academy, X Factor, Hey! Hey! Hey! Japan, Bambi Awards, MTV Britney Countdown, etc etc. And gosh, whoever did her hair for the If U Seek Amy video, now that's how you pull off a head full of hair extensions!

4 hours ago, Lascivious said:

I wish. But I read rumors of Britney not liking sitting in a make up chair for a long time so doesn't really let people do their job properly... So only for super important appearances like the VMA's she probably obliges. Her make up looked amazing at the Radio Disney Awards too.

In a perfect world she would hire her Circus era make up artist, the one who did her make up for her promotional performances. Star Academy, X Factor, Hey! Hey! Hey! Japan, Bambi Awards, MTV Britney Countdown, etc etc. And gosh, whoever did her hair for the If U Seek Amy video, now that's how you pull off a head full of hair extensions!

Britney doesn't need to sit for long periods of time in makeup. Honestly I would be shocked if her VMAs makeup exceeded 45 minutes.