Spearitual Sunday Service 10/22/17

HolySpearit

Happy Spearitual Sunday bitches <3 

Spoiler

I know I said there would be a viddy but my laptop died and I dont have my charger with me so I'm using a different laptop to post.

BritSpears-Pray-to-Godney.gif

We are gathered here today to pray for your happiness, health, and freedom!

We pray that as you work on B10, you have complete freedom to express yourself.

Godney, we pray that B10 that takes the masterful production

that we were blessed with in Glory a step farther and that it is lyrically more mature.

We pray to you to bless us with not another residency in the coming year,

but with an iconic world tour that includes mostly songs from Glory and the next album.

Godney please, bless us with at least 3 music videos in this next era, that slay our bodies,

and inspires those ashamed of their fandom to come out of their proverbial closets.

Please give us interviews that are insightful, goofy, and uninhibited.

Dear Godney, please give be our Primeney and we will sing your praises on social media, and we will give you all our money!!!

Today we pray that leaks of your original Perfume & Make Me Ooh music videos surface.

Please light your vanilla candles, put your hands together and recite the following prayer to yourself :spearitualney: 

wj9ao3.png.5025f042c087cc8208645444fcf85732.png

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Aleks said:

Amen_2.gif

Thank you for blessing us with this beautiful Sunday service :britsures: Godney bless you :ohhh:

Aw you're welcome for the service and thank you for your kind words :hug: 

Godney bless you too, bb! :spearitualney: 

4 hours ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

+ @HolySpearit please dont create million threads about the same, merge all your Spearitual stuff into one thread ;)

:uhno: I'm not gonna do that sorry 

2 hours ago, Aleks said:

I feel like we should pray for Hannah on Sunday :hannah: Thank you, pastor @HolySpearit.

I will pray we see Hannah in a candid or viddy soon so we know she is doing well :) 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

Aw you're welcome for the service and thank you for your kind words :hug: 

Godney bless you too, bb! :spearitualney: 

:uhno: I'm not gonna do that sorry 

I will pray we see Hannah in a candid or viddy soon so we know she is doing well :) 

But you DONT make every day create thread about the same :orangu:

@HeadstrongWolf?

• 1 month later...

Forgive me mama @HolySpearit, for I have sinned. Due to the lack of spiritual guidance I have been having sinful thoughts, I snuck in queue in the grocery store (twice), I lied to a neighbour (twice.. or more), I've been swearing way too fucking much and I haven't prayed to Godney lately.

Please come back to us, your holiness @HolySpearit, forgive us for our sins and help us connect with Godney. Amen

confession_bede_2-660x350.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 2:00 PM, Aleks said:

Forgive me mama @HolySpearit, for I have sinned. Due to the lack of spiritual guidance I have been having sinful thoughts, I snuck in queue in the grocery store (twice), I lied to a neighbour (twice.. or more), I've been swearing way too fucking much and I haven't prayed to Godney lately.

Please come back to us, your holiness @HolySpearit, forgive us for our sins and help us connect with Godney. Amen

confession_bede_2-660x350.jpg

I am sorry bb, :(  for my absence from duty :mhm:  I promise to get back to my spearitual work here in Uniheaven. :hug: 

HOWEVER, you must take responsibility for your sins as well :tbh:especially given the multiple times they were committed  :icanttt:

to atone for these sins, i advise you to light 3 vanilla candles and play Everytime, NAGNYAW, and Hold On Tite :squinty:

Then you will be forgiven :)

Godney bless you :spearitualney: 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

I am sorry bb, :(  for my absence from duty :mhm:  I promise to get back to my spearitual work here in Uniheaven. :hug: 

HOWEVER, you must take responsibility for your sins as well :tbh:especially given the multiple times they were committed  :icanttt:

to atone for these sins, i advise you to light 3 vanilla candles and play Everytime, NAGNYAW, and Hold On Tite :squinty:

Then you will be forgiven :)

Godney bless you :spearitualney: 

I'm sorry that I disappointed you and Godney, mama :crying5: I will find my best vanilla candles and praise our savour like never before! 

Thank you for your forgiveness :crying1: 

Our Mother in Vegas, 
Hallowed be your name,
Your residency come, 
Your will be done in Vegas as it is in Uniheaven. 
Give us today our daily leak. 
Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors and Myah. 
And lead us not into bad music, but deliver us from the evil flops.

Amen 120493.gif

• Like 2