Did Britney ever speak about the death of Andre Fuentes?

Ricki Lake

It's a very very sad story and she posted that bible verse on Instagram, but has she ever said anything about it? He played a huge part in her becoming famous.

Lynne tweeted this: “So sad and shocked to hear about the passing of a dear soul, Andre Fuentes. So very talented with mesmerizing and memorable dance choreography. Thanks Andre, for sharing your amazing talents with my daughter. R.I.P.”

RIP Andre :crying2:

Britney-Spears-Longtime-Dancer-And-Chore

Sometimes.jpg2.jpgandre-britney.jpg?w=630&h=420&zc=1&s=0&ae5pcmt.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Ricki Lake said:

She's tweeted about the passing of people less relevant in her life and wtf, I'm not judging her. You gtfo  :byebitch:

Um well maybe because he played a huge factor in her life & she just wanted to mourn on her own? It's called common sense. & perhaps you should take your own advice & ltfo since you're posting irrelevant threads

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Um well maybe because he played a huge factor in her life & she just wanted to mourn on her own? It's called common sense. & perhaps you should take your own advice & ltfo since you're posting irrelevant threads

calm down, bb. he can post about whatever he wants.. you're being rude :mhm: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

Why are you looking for fights on a Britney Spears forum? 

Whose looking for a fight tho boo? I'm just telling u stop posting irrelevant things. Making threads about something that has to with Britney's personal life that shouldn't be up for discussion. It's as simple as that but take it how u want to 

Just now, BlackoutEgo said:

Sweetie how long ago did Andre pass away? & the way Britney mourns a person whether they're relevant or not shouldn't be up for discussion because that's her private life business. Carry on 

lklr5.gif

yah she is entitled to mourn however she wants. he's entitled to post threads about whatever he wants :mhm: he didn't say anything judgmental about how she chose to mourn his death, he was asking a question. you're being disrespectful, now to me too, for no reason and I like you. :ashley: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HolySpearit said:

yah she is entitled to mourn however she wants. he's entitled to post threads about whatever he wants :mhm: he didn't say anything judgmental about how she chose to mourn his death, he was asking a question. you're being disrespectful, now to me too, for no reason and I like you. :ashley: 

I'm dying right now and this is giving me Exhale flashbacks

TtmeK8E.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, HolySpearit said:

Of course he can post about whatever he wants but Britney's personal life on the way she mourned from her friends death shouldn't be of topic & that's factual whether u see it the way u do or not & I'm clearly not disrespecting you because I'm talking to u in reference to the op. Also there's been threads regarding this topic a few months ago & we definitely don't need anymore repetitive threads atm

7 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Whose looking for a fight tho boo? I'm just telling u stop posting irrelevant things. Making threads about something that has to with Britney's personal life that shouldn't be up for discussion. It's as simple as that but take it how u want to 

I just asked if she's said anything, calm down. She does interviews, too, you know. You don't like me for whatever reason and that's cool, but you're kind of going psycho right now :ttwe:

btw, you've turned this "irrelevant" thread into a hot thread now :gloria:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Of course he can post about whatever he wants but Britney's personal life on the way she mourned from her friends death shouldn't be of topic & that's factual whether u see it the way u do or not & I'm clearly not disrespecting you because I'm talking to u in reference to the op. Also there's been threads regarding this topic a few months ago & we definitely don't need anymore repetitive threads atm

no, that's not factual. that's your opinion. everything is up for discussion. everything. you don't get to decide what is ok to comment on or not. I've posted threads about how Britney seems to be shading her mom over and over with certain instagram posts and people may think its none of my business but in actuality, nothing in Britney's life is "our business", so we might as well not comment on anything if thats the case.  

I took offense to your comment because of your sarcastic use of "sweetie" and telling me to carry on like my opinion doesn't matter only yours does :ashley: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

I just asked if she's said anything, calm down. She does interviews, too, you know. You don't like me for whatever reason and that's cool, but you're kind of going psycho right now :ttwe:

btw, you've turned this "irrelevant" thread into a hot thread now :gloria:

It has nothing to do with liking you or not.. However It does annoy me when threads get repetitive or when Britney's personal life gets brought up for discussion whether she wrote something about it or not

1 minute ago, HolySpearit said:

no, that's not factual. that's your opinion. everything is up for discussion. everything. you don't get to decide what is ok to comment on or not. I've posted threads about how Britney seems to be shading her mom over and over with certain instagram posts and people may think its none of my business but in actuality, nothing in Britney's life is "our business", so we might as well not comment on anything if thats the case.  

I took offense to your comment because of your sarcastic use of "sweetie" and telling me to carry on like my opinion doesn't matter only yours does :ashley: 

:gloria:

what were they titled/how can I find them?

2 minutes ago, HolySpearit said:

lmao at u thinking it's not factual & thinking it's ok to have an opinion about what goes on in her personal life when it's actually no ones business & even Britney has said that herself. im clearly talking to the wrong person if that's what u think lol. I'm done arguing about this sweetie facts are facts 

It has nothing to do with liking you or not.. However It does annoy me when threads get repetitive or when Britney's personal life gets brought up for discussion whether she wrote something about it or not

I asked if she's said anything. That could include anything from an interview, paparazzi video, personal account, or social media. She's a public personality and you're on a forum about her. Of course she is going to be the topic of discussion :orangu:

I don't know why you've chosen this specific thread where I literally asked if she talked about one topic. If you're on a crusade to protect Britney, why don't you spend your time in Exhale threads where they exclusively criticize her? Britney Universe is a positive forum and this isn't a judgmental thread. Sorry if you took it that way, but I was only asking a question because I really liked him, they seemed very close and I would be interested in hearing what she might have to say.

• Like 1

lmao at u thinking it's not factual & thinking it's ok to have an opinion about what goes on in her personal life when it's actually no ones business & even Britney has said that herself. im clearly talking to the wrong person if that's what u think lol. I'm done arguing about this sweetie facts are facts 

I'm done too. bye :mhm: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

I asked if she's said anything. That could include anything from an interview, paparazzi video, personal account, or social media. She's a public personality and you're on a forum about her. Of course she is going to be the topic of discussion :orangu:

I don't know why you've chosen this specific thread where I literally asked if she talked about one topic. If you're on a crusade to protect Britney, why don't you spend your time in Exhale threads where they exclusively criticize her? Britney Universe is a positive forum and this isn't a judgmental thread. Sorry if you took it that way, but I was only asking a question because I really liked him, they seemed very close and I would be interested in hearing what she might have to say.

Whose judging tho .. All I said was stop posting irrelevant threads & that her personal life shouldn't be up for discussion whether she talked about it or not & there's numerous of other repetitive threads that was posted a few months ago which would be considered AP. But anyways im not gonna argue about this anymore I said what I said and that's that