New Song To Hear: Nick Jonas

Lady Lisa

New Song To Hear: Janet Jackson                                                                                          New Song To Hear: Troye Sivan

New Song To Hear: Nick Jonas - Levels 

tumblr_ntayuvbNeQ1s03li1o1_500.jpg

Level's Nick Jonas most recent single and it's supposed to be released in a upcoming re-released of his self-titled album.

Rumor: The song could be the first single for his 2nd album and not for a re-released of his first album. 

Watch Level's Music Video:

Buy 'Levels'

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Is it a single? i was confused by it :yestbh:

You can't understand Nick Jonas carreer moves :britdrown: is like so confusing...i mean he was supposed to release a song called Under You but then released Levels and he forgot that Teacher even exist :queenie: and about the re-released album and then there comes something about a release of a 2nd album :queenie: i can't catch his steps :drown: 

You can't understand Nick Jonas carreer moves :britdrown: is like so confusing...i mean he was supposed to release a song called Under You but then released Levels and he forgot that Teacher even exist :queenie: and about the re-released album and then there comes something about a release of a 2nd album :queenie: i can't catch his steps :drown:

Under You slayed me, if he doesnt release it 

RACHEL-CROW-GIF-200-1324821169.gif