Y'all.... He's bitter,

It's very awkward the subject of "exhell" is but I can't imagine "he" never thought the "army" he fed into and fed off of would try to destroy him once felt betrayed. But I think one, the """"s were necessary and second of all lets not put Jordan's energy all in this form as he is not famous or relevant and also his energy is just dark. It's dark and counter active

But, he is... :wutwut:

Agreed! I'm not attracted to Jordan as I think we are the same type of gay. (Is a "huntyyy" necessary) but he's not cute enough to make the "full of yourself hilarity" work for him. No shade but I appreciate a humble type Btm.

I don't feel bad for him at all. His mentality towards BH, towards the users reactions/decision to leave, If he is posting about other celebrities on the main page, then guess what? IT ISN'T A BRITNEY SPEARS FAN WEBSITE ANYMORE. PERIOD. His attempt on capitalizing (he posted a pic of his 'office space') on his claim of being the biggest Britney Spears fan website failed and now he is taking out on other Britney Spears websites (Universe) that FANS are going to. 

I personally like this site better anyways.

• Like 1