Y'all.... He's bitter,

Lol, uhm... Okay, wdym slighted? :MGLOL:

slightedverb (used with object)

to treat as of little importance.
to treat (someone) with indifference; ignore, especiallypointedly or contemptuously; snub: to be slighted by society.

I think the changes at BH are fucked up and directly snubbed an entire fan base and demographic that gave that establishment all its support. I went there multiple times a day.

I feel like I got dumped. Via post-It - a la Carrie Bradshaw.

#bitter

• Like 1

Jordan explained himself and kind of apologized for bullying the owner of this website. So, I'm content with staying on Exhale and Universe. Both are great sites. But I fancy Universe more now since it's more Britney oriented now more than Exhale. 

And there's more benefits that I have staying here.  :aintevenmad:

slightedverb (used with object)

to treat as of little importance.

to treat (someone) with indifference; ignore, especiallypointedly or contemptuously; snub: to be slighted by society.

I think the changes at BH are fucked up and directly snubbed an entire fan base and demographic that gave that establishment all its support. I went there multiple times a day.

I feel like I got dumped. Via post-It - a la Carrie Bradshaw.

#bitter

Yes betch, u are welcome here anytime, flawless comments and all lol :pieceofwhat:

Jordan explained himself and kind of apologized for bullying the owner of this website. So, I'm content with staying on Exhale and Universe. Both are great sites. But I fancy Universe more now since it's more Britney oriented now more than Exhale.

And there's more benefits that I have staying here. :aintevenmad:

What'd she say... ?