Y'all.... He's bitter,

I'm wondering what made he think that people were on exhale because of him, not for Britney

Ikr! Why does he continuously think we're here for that,

No offense but he should stick to writing about the one thing he's good at.... Otherwise his personality is flat tbh...

We arnt Jordan fans, were Britney fans that might have been bh fans at one point lol

Ikr! Why does he continuously think we're here for that,

No offense but he should stick to writing about the one thing he's good at.... Otherwise his personality is flat tbh...

We arnt Jordan fans, were Britney fans that might have been bh fans at one point lol

He should've opened a new site or something if he was convinced to start a new pop forum :awkwarddd:

Jordon is coming off as a bully, to be honest. In the distant past he seemed like he cared about his site and Britney. Now he is stooping low enough to make fun of other site admins? The Universe admins didn't cause the Exhale meltdown.

That's honestly low enough that I officially won't be back. I don't care what drama awaits at Exhell.... Picking on other Britney fans is not cool.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

• Like 1

He should've opened a new site or something if he was convinced to start a new pop forum :awkwarddd:

And his excuse for not making it 100% brit was that he wanted a challenge

But using your old following to force them to read a "new" blog isn't a chllenge, it's a cop out...

If he really wanted a challenge he'd take the risk and seperate the sites.... :umidts:

• Like 1

Jordon is coming off as a bully, to be honest. In the distant past he seemed like he cared about his site and Britney. Now he is stooping low enough to make fun of other site admins? The Universe admins didn't cause the Exhale meltdown.

That's honestly low enough that I officially won't be back. I don't care what drama awaits at Exhell.... Picking on other Britney fans is not cool.

Preach! Lol

Stop talking about him tbh, you make you all look obsessed and this only add fuel on the fire

Ignore what he does with his website and focus on how to make the Universe experience better

Beautiful opinion and I agree. I am actually so glad to leave the negativity from Exhale behind... I am feeling hopeful this place will be much better!

Onward! Like they say, "if Britney made it through 2007"...we can make it through this!

He bullied Britney's family & team into trying to shut the site down. I think that says enough. X44.gif