Y'all.... He's bitter,

Agreed! I'm not attracted to Jordan as I think we are the same type of gay. (Is a "huntyyy" necessary) but he's not cute enough to make the "full of yourself hilarity" work for him. No shade but I appreciate a humble type Btm.

But? :lykeokyea: We weren't talking about Jordan... Huntyyy! :) lol

I don't feel bad for him at all. His mentality towards BH, towards the users reactions/decision to leave, If he is posting about other celebrities on the main page, then guess what? IT ISN'T A BRITNEY SPEARS FAN WEBSITE ANYMORE. PERIOD. His attempt on capitalizing (he posted a pic of his 'office space') on his claim of being the biggest Britney Spears fan website failed and now he is taking out on other Britney Spears websites (Universe) that FANS are going to.

I personally like this site better anyways.

The true teA thooooooooo ! Preach u flawfree person!

• Like 1

But? :lykeokyea: We weren't talking about Jordan... Huntyyy! :) lol

Omggggg hahah how embarrassing!! I even made a post with that opinion. Like I said embarrassing if not mortifying. There's just so many breatheheavy topics lol. I swear I meant no harm!!! Hahahaha

Like really fuckin bitter, and jealous.... If u go on to ex hell you'll see what I mean, there's a new emote for : universe : .... Actually, dnt go over there to find out, fuck him.... :jls:

Sooo, what britney song would u use to describe him? (To make this a britney related post lol)

I choose selfish..... :orlynow:

---------------------------------------------------------------

*UPDATE*

He's since taken the emote down due to the swift realization that.... He's an arse; :cody:

You should post it on tumblr and twitter tbh! So that people can reblog and retweet it. Promo :)

I posted it on twitter with hashtag #RIPBreatheHeavy  ;) but I need force, the Army force tbh, I have more stuff in my account on twitter: @breatheflop check it out!

Post it on Tumblr Army!

WE ARE BRITNEY ARMY. WE ARE LEGION! :fyea: 

• Like 1

I posted it on twitter with hashtag #RIPBreatheHeavy  ;) but I need force, the Army force tbh, I have more stuff in my account on twitter: @@breatheflop check it out!

Post it on Tumblr Army!

WE ARE BRITNEY ARMY. WE ARE LEGION! :fyea: 

I don't use tumblr but I will spread it's flawlessness around to britney tumblr fans  :D