The people left on Exhale are so mean

Tommy_0212

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I just went there and it's absolutely disgusting :4music: let's vow to always keep galaxy positive :bow:

Oh wait, so you all had the right to spam exhale and say shit about Jordan and us all, and when some Exhale members make comments about the owner of this site, you're all screaming and are shocked?

Gurls, Jordan received death threats cuz you couldn't deal with the fact life isn't always getting your way :frenchy:

Bc it makes sense to start bashing someone who practically did nothing? Just bc some people on here chose to do that doesn't mean it's fair to attack the owner.

And I'm not saying it's fair to bash Jordan either but honestly he should have prepared himself for backlash. And him acting pressed and doing immature things like making emotes out of Lara isn't helping him at all.

That is petty.. especially when mods participate. I believe that same mod idolizes Angelina Jolie.. somebody who campaigns fiercely against bullying and has spoken out about it before many times. It's a shame that people idolize celebrities for their looks alone instead of the person that they are. Maybe then those members would be nicer, classier people.

I just don't find personal attacks necessary, that goes for the comments about Jordan's height as well. All this animosity needs to stop already. From both sides. It's childish and people are getting hurt.

Some people never leave high school at heart.