The people left on Exhale are so mean

Tommy_0212

That ugly fuck Daniel or w/e his name is makes me sick

coming for someone's weight and calling ppl ugly when he looks like Sid from Ice-Age

this fucking cunt, I saw the post,and I even commented,but he is just stupid,I just can't

Jordan must be really proud of his members rn

That ugly fuck Daniel or w/e his name is makes me sick

coming for someone's weight and calling ppl ugly when he looks like Sid from Ice-Age

Danbriel? Oh yeah I chewed him out about calling her all those names and then I called him some words that shouldn't be mentioned :mhm:

Oh wait, so you all had the right to spam exhale and say shit about Jordan and us all, and when some Exhale members make comments about the owner of this site, you're all screaming and are shocked?

Gurls, Jordan received death threats cuz you couldn't deal with the fact life isn't always getting your way :frenchy:

There is always a reason why some big admins left shitheavy...in my eyes Jordan was not a big Fan of britney. I never saw a pic with Him and britney......

:frenchy:

Only Britney Soldier left and Jordan is a huge Britney fan, how would you explain then that he's been at her Vegas show several times, that he has connections with her team and all?

Oh wait, so you all had the right to spam exhale and say shit about Jordan and us all, and when some Exhale members make comments about the owner of this site, you're all screaming and are shocked?

Gurls, Jordan received death threats cuz you couldn't deal with the fact life isn't always getting your way :frenchy:

Jordan is a cunt and deserves it. But if he wants to talk shit about the people spamming and stuff, he can go right ahead, but Lara did nothing wrong so why pick her on specifically? He's pressed af.

Only Britney Soldier left and Jordan is a huge Britney fan, how would you explain then that he's been at her Vegas show several times, that he has connections with her team and all?

Not only britney soldier ..

Jordan shaded britney with his short videos. And now he gets the paycheck