The people left on Exhale are so mean

Tommy_0212

That ugly fuck Daniel or w/e his name is makes me sick

coming for someone's weight and calling ppl ugly when he looks like Sid from Ice-Age

mte omg. i wanted to use both forums but i don't know if i want to spend my time with people like him.

Guest heyrickyusofine

That ugly fuck Daniel or w/e his name is makes me sick

coming for someone's weight and calling ppl ugly when he looks like Sid from Ice-Age

I actually feel sick after what i just read on there. If i was face to face with him i'd knock him the fuck out. such a cunt. picking on a person is one thing but a girl's weight? unacceptable.

• Like 1

I actually feel sick after what i just read on there. If i was face to face with him i'd knock him the fuck out. such a cunt. picking on a person is one thing but a girl's weight? unacceptable.

That pussy would never say anything like he does online irl

he knows he'd get his ass beat the fuck down

Guest heyrickyusofine

That pussy would never say anything like he does online irl

he knows he'd get his ass beat the fuck down

Well I wanna be the first in line tbh such a cocky little prick, 

Me and my Bf are a 10 and thats the truth of the matter

http://i61.tinypic.com/zvdhmt.jpg

Either way average beats fat.

So point INVALID.

Bye sweet cakes.

Yeah right...well at least it made my choice even easier, definitely won't be going back to exhale in the future. Not got time for people like that tbh

Guest heyrickyusofine

He said "sigh my feelings are hurt" I think he's being a stupid and sarcastic. 

You know in Mean Girls when Regina is angry at the end so she runs into her room and is screaming and knocking things over? That's me right now

• Like 1

I'm sorry but am I the only one that sees it?

Whenever I see idiots kissing his ass and calling him hot I've never said anything b.c I don't want to be mean, but that bitch looks exactly like him. And his clothes look like they were picked off the streets from hobos in NY

i don't think i've ever seen him post before. i was a lot less active on exhale and was pretty much only in general