Godnet Jackson's Rhythm Nation Is The Epitome Of Pop Music

Pop Empress

Flawlessly produced tracks with no fillers

Fascinating and properly designed anti-hate/racism lyrics

Standing with social justice and against poverty

Dance anthem that was and still is a smash hit for over 3 decades

Iconic music videos with Iconic choreo that shits on Britney's best choreo

Perfect songs from start to finish, literally a perfect album with perfect music videos and perfect choreo and a flawless Tour

tumblr_inline_nl21c80BWx1scsj9j.gif

When is Godney going to give us ha Rhythm Nation? When will we got an Iconic smash hit dance rhythm like Rhythm Nation?

tumblr_inline_nl9w9o0L7Z1qgrmxc.gif

I'm here for Britney and Godnet's collab

Slay us with a Rhythm Nation 2.0 please

• Mad 2

Guest QueenJocasta

There's no need to bash Britney to praise Flopnet.

25ul8wl.jpg

Anyway, I'm not here for Britney to collab with that ugly old slut tbh. All that she's known for to the current generation is letting Justin get her nip out at the Super Bowl and having a pedophile for a brother. And all of her latest music is messy, singing about her dusty vag and geriatric sex life. 

2wfofat.jpg

She does have some good old bops tho  :tomh:  :hflip:

• Like 2
  • Mad 1

There's no need to bash Britney to praise Flopnet.

25ul8wl.jpg

Anyway, I'm not here for Britney to collab with that ugly old slut, tbh. All that she's known for to the current generation is letting Justin get her nip out at the Super Bowl and having a pedophile for a brother. And all of her latest music is messy, singing about her dusty vag and geriatric sex life. 

2wfofat.jpg

She does have some old bops tho  :tomh:  :hflip:

"flopnet" and "old slut", can dance better than Britney ever will, she has a full Iconic album with smash hits, the only human in history to have 4 No.1 singles and 3 top 5 singles from 1 album, you can stay pressed and delusional, but bitch, don't tou dare and call Godnet a flop, she had the fastest selling tour of all time, out-sold in 7 minutes, now sit your fucking delusional ass down sis

gretirritada.gif

• Mad 1

Flawlessly produced tracks with no fillers

Fascinating and properly designed anti-hate/racism lyrics

Standing with social justice and against poverty

Dance anthem that was and still is a smash hit for over 3 decades

Iconic music videos with Iconic choreo that shits on Britney's best choreo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JkpZ71QTHI 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynoze85g050

really ? :smokeney:

I can do without the shade towards Britney too (she is a stan), but I do agree about how flawless this album was and still is.  The Velvet Rope is often viewed as her masterpiece, and it is great, but RN is much more exciting and better by a tad.  Vocally she was really great on this album too.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i9Mba9keHA

Legit one of my fave songs & videos of all time.  

• Like 2

Are you comparing that basic mess to Godythm Nation? Or Miss God Much?

Watch and let her slay your life, did you even bother to watch Janet's music videos? Miss You Much's choreo is called the most Iconic choreo of all time, now stop being delusional and pressed

Let Godnet wash all over you, you filthy delusional unbeliever

• Mad 1

I can do without the shade towards Britney too (she is a stan), but I do agree about how flawless this album was and still is.  The Velvet Rope is often viewed as her masterpiece, and it is great, but RN is much more exciting and better by a tad.  Vocally she was really great on this album too.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i9Mba9keHA

Legit one of my fave songs & videos of all time.  

I wasn't shading tho, I was expressing my opinion and saying the truth, Godnet got flawless choreo, and her album is flawless tbh, perfect tracklist with no fillers, unlike BJ

Let's be honest, Janet was 22 when she released this Iconic dance anthem, she did flawless choreo, even in her latest choreo in 2011, she was extremely fierce and flawless and could dance better than Britney at her prime

cindy2.gif

Watchu talking about, Godnet's impact is global, and you should def listen to Rhythm Nation from the start to finish, it's truly a flawless album

sensualiza1.gif

She doesn't has a single certification in my country, so her impact here wasn't big enough, and she never came here too. She's known as "Michael's sister" and that's all

• Like 2
  • Mad 1

Are you comparing that basic mess to Godythm Nation? Or Miss God Much?

Watch and let her slay your life, did you even bother to watch Janet's music videos? Miss You Much's choreo is called the most Iconic choreo of all time, now stop being delusional and pressed

Let Godnet wash all over you, you filthy delusional unbeliever

sarcastic-wow.gif

I wasn't shading tho, I was expressing my opinion and saying the truth, Godnet got flawless choreo, and her album is flawless tbh, perfect tracklist with no fillers, unlike BJ

Let's be honest, Janet was 22 when she released this Iconic dance anthem, she did flawless choreo, even in her latest choreo in 2011, she was extremely fierce and flawless and could dance better than Britney at her prime

cindy2.gif

Shade the hell out of Britney Jean all you want because that album deserves it.  Britney is clearly influenced by Janet, way more then Madonna, so all the comparisons are redundant (IMO).  She is one of the few artists that still cites Janet as an idol when the majority of the world after '04 has tried to erase her existence from the music scene.  Ms. Jackson (if you're nasty!) is the reason why dance became a prevalent part of female pop performances and her musical legacy is unmatched.  I know the history, I grew up loving and listening to Janet and still do... just like Britney.  

Shade the hell out of Britney Jean all you want because that album deserves it.  Britney is clearly influenced by Janet, way more then Madonna, so all the comparisons are redundant (IMO).  She is one of the few artists that still cites Janet as an idol when the majority of the world after '04 has tried to erase her existence from the music scene.  Ms. Jackson (if you're nasty!) is the reason why dance became a prevalent part of female pop performances and her musical legacy is unmatched.  I know the history, I grew up loving and listening to Janet and still do... just like Britney.  

thats amazing ! but this precious information what have to do here ?

i mean i always have the idea that this is a forum for britney fans not for flonet fans :tea2:

• Like 1

i mean i always have the idea that this is a forum for britney fans not for flonet fans :tea2:

You're honestly one of the most britarded people I've ever seen, all of your responses are absolute crap, and you can't even make up a good sentence, your grammar is horrible

sarcastic-wow.gif

Implying Britney's choreo and dancing could ever match Godnet's Legendary dancing skills and Iconic choreo, your "sarcastic" response makes no sense, that just shows how pressed you are and how you can't give a proper comeback, because all I've said is true, and Britney's dancing is no match to Godnet's dancing skills

bQCCc3D.gif

The comparisons aren't redundant, we all know that Britney is influenced by Janet, but Janet is still better in every aspect, from her mature albums to her flawless performance skills to her great dancing and Iconic choreo, Janet in her 50's can dance better than Britney at her prime, and that's a fact, have you seen her Number One's tour? her performing skills were perfect and sshe was fierce and energetic, I couldn't believe she was in her 50's in that flawless tour tbh

sensualiza1.gif

• Mad 2

:idc1: I have no clue what you're talking about and quite frankly I don't care, so... 

The comparisons aren't redundant, we all know that Britney is influenced by Janet, but Janet is still better in every aspect, from her mature albums to her flawless performance skills to her great dancing and Iconic choreo, Janet in her 50's can dance better than Britney at her prime, and that's a fact, have you seen her Number One's tour? her performing skills were perfect and sshe was fierce and energetic, I couldn't believe she was in her 50's in that flawless tour tbh

sensualiza1.gif

Sis, you're doing the absolute most when it wasn't necessary to begin with.  I'm tapping out.   :byebitch2:

You're honestly one of the most britarded people I've ever seen, all of your responses are absolute crap, and you can't even make up a good sentence, your grammar is horrible

Implying Britney's choreo and dancing could ever match Godnet's Legendary dancing skills and Iconic choreo, your "sarcastic" response makes no sense, that just shows how pressed you are and how you can't give a proper comeback, because all I've said is true, and Britney's dancing is no match to Godnet's dancing skills

bQCCc3D.gif

sensualiza1.gif

747032.gif

• Mad 1

Guest QueenJocasta

@ Wow, you went retard with with dislike button, I must have really hit a nerve, no wonder you were banned from breatheheavy you cunt, stay fucking pressed tho

74166714673818343262.gif

I was disliking your shit attention-hungry posts where you needed to bash Britney to try to brag about some irrelevant old slut. Pressed is you going into old threads to dislike my shit. Get a grip bitch. And maybe use a gif that works next time 

wb6sjk.jpg

• Like 4
  • Mad 1