Godnet Jackson's Rhythm Nation Is The Epitome Of Pop Music

Pop Empress

Janet was good no doubt, but she was just a female version of her much more famous brother. Like Rhythm Nation music video was Micheal's idea, he was gonna use it but she asked him if she could and he said yes. :overthis:

She was ruined by Justin showing her her nipple, Britney had her pussy out quite a new times and bitch's next album was still number 1 2, followed by 2 number 1 albums, Janet fell off :overthis:

Brit has her iconic performances of oops/satisfaction, slave, and the Madonna kiss. Where's Janet's? Superbowl? Well Britney beats that with Gimme more :overthis:

Brit is clearly influenced by Janet but Brit just had more character, but she owes it to Janet, I'll admit that.  :overthis:

• Like 1

Janet was good no doubt, but she was just a female version of her much more famous brother. Like Rhythm Nation music video was Micheal's idea, he was gonna use it but she asked him if she could and he said yes. :overthis:

She was ruined by Justin showing her her nipple, Britney had her pussy out quite a new times and bitch's next album was still number 1 2, followed by 2 number 1 albums, Janet fell off :overthis:

Brit has her iconic performances of oops/satisfaction, slave, and the Madonna kiss. Where's Janet's? Superbowl? Well Britney beats that with Gimme more :overthis:

Brit is clearly influenced by Janet but Brit just had more character, but she owes it to Janet, I'll admit that.  :overthis:

You honestly comparing Gimme More, to Janet's Rhythm Nation?

The song that broke multiple records, and got her a No.1 spot? The album that broke worldwide records and still the only album ever to garner 4 No.1 singles and 3 top 5 singles?

Yeah, I don't think so hunty

cindy2.gif

I was disliking your shit attention-hungry posts where you needed to bash Britney to try to brag about some irrelevant old slut. Pressed is you going into old threads to dislike my shit. Get a grip bitch. And maybe use a gif that works next time 

wb6sjk.jpg

Just like how you dislike my posts that have nothing to di with you, I did not even talk with you, and you still disliked, which shows how much pressed you are, I was just giving you a taste of your own poison sis, and that gif works, fine, you just have a shitty internet connection from a 3rd world country

Eartha-Kitt.gif

Janet is undoubtedly one of the best performers in the music industry and actually one of the best dancers.

I'm not into her music and style in general but I recognize her impact.

After watching miss you much and rhythm nation, I can say that the choreos fit the songs perfectly and they were not intended to be really hard.

Of course, Britney had more difficult and iconic choreos than those 2. Me against the music, slave, boys, overprotected darkchild remix (definitely!!!) to name a few...

Janet is undoubtedly one of the best performers in the music industry and actually one of the best dancers.

After watching miss you much and rhythm nation, I can say that the choreos fit the songs perfectly and they were not intended to be really hard.

Of course, Britney had more difficult and iconic choreos than those 2. Me against the music, slave, boys, overprotected darkchild remix (definitely!!!) to name a few...

I really don't see how Slave, MATM, Boys are more difficult than Rhythm Nation and Miss You Much's choreo, they say that Miss You Much's chair choreo is one of the hardest choreos to ever be designed, even Janet and her professional dancers had hard time mastering it, just watch Project Rhythm Nation, and you'll see what they're talking about

But Overprotected is hard, I agree, but not harder than Janet's choreo, Overprotected is Britney's most Iconic choreo IMO and it's her most underrated too

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

sarcastic-wow.gif

I'm sorry, but I think rhythm nation takes a lot more skill and technique to pull of than any of Britney's choreography so I don't get your response :selenerz:

though on the side note this should be in general and there's no reason to shade to praise OP :frenchy:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I really don't see how Slave, MATM, Boys are more difficult than Rhythm Nation and Miss You Much's choreo, they say that Miss You Much's chair choreo is one of the hardest choreos to ever be designed, even Janet and her professional dancers had hard time mastering it, just watch Project Rhythm Nation, and you'll see what they're talking about

But Overprotected is hard, I agree, but not harder than Janet's choreo, Overprotected is Britney's most Iconic choreo IMO and it's her most underrated too

there's nothing really "hard" about slave choreo, don't get me wrong it's flawless, but the hardest thing about it is the split in the ass on fire remix.

overprotected looks good in the video but when she performs in onyx hotel it was just.... not hard lol :neyde:

boys is not more difficult because there's only that one breakdown part during DWAD era that's "semi difficult" not even

MATM is not difficult but I think it's the most consistent with "harder" moves

• Like 1

there's nothing really "hard" about slave choreo, don't get me wrong it's flawless, but the hardest thing about it is the split in the ass on fire remix.

overprotected looks good in the video but when she performs in onyx hotel it was just.... not hard lol :neyde:

boys is not more difficult because there's only that one breakdown part during DWAD era that's "semi difficult" not even

Well we can agree that we disagree...

I would die to see a Britney vs Janet dance fight. Not live though because Britney would probably give like 40%. More like in a dance studio... :o

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Well we can agree that we disagree...

I would die to see a Britney vs Janet dance fight. Not live though because Britney would probably give like 40%. More like in a dance studio... :o

haha yea that would be awesome :uhhuh:

to be clear though I think Britney used to have just as much passion and feeling and that's also what makes a great dancer, and ofc I like Britney better in terms of her career as a whole and her as a person :bomt: I don't know much about janet and I don't really care lol

I aggree - I have strangely been listening to this song now for the past 2 weeks again and it is flawless!! I love RN! But B has had a more flawless discography tbh.. 

This album is a timeless masterpiece, it's was released ahead of it's time, it's too advanced tbh, it talks about social justice, politics, racism and poverty, it's a mature adult Pop album, I don't evn think Britney can do an album like this, and even if she does, I'll doubt it will be a hit like Rhythm Nation, that broke worldwide records

I'm sorry, but I think rhythm nation takes a lot more skill and technique to pull of than any of Britney's choreography so I don't get your response :selenerz:

though on the side note this should be in general and there's no reason to shade to praise OP :frenchy:

This, so much this, Britney's choreo's aren't complex, they're BASIC, they have no sync they have no rhythm, while Janet's choreo is complex, rhythmic and eye catching, Britney's most "difficult" is probably the Overprotected and Slave choreo, and that compared to Janet's easiest choreo, will make Britney's choreo look more basic than ever, Miss You Much and Rhythm Nation has one of the most Iconic choreos of all time, I don't even think Britney can achieve that kind of flawlessness in dancing and choreo

This album is a timeless masterpiece, it's was released ahead of it's time, it's too advanced tbh, it talks about social justice, politics, racism and poverty, it's a mature adult Pop album, I don't evn think Britney can do an album like this, and even if she does, I'll doubt it will be a hit like Rhythm Nation, that broke worldwide records

This, so much this, Britney's choreo's aren't complex, they're BASIC, they have no sync they have no rhythm, while Janet's choreo is complex, rhythmic and eye catching, Britney's most "difficult" is probably the Overprotected and Slave choreo, and that compared to Janet's easiest choreo, will make Britney's choreo look more basic than ever, Miss You Much and Rhythm Nation has one of the most Iconic choreos of all time, I don't even think Britney can achieve that kind of flawlessness in dancing and choreo

You've gone too far, you are exaggerating and you are talking nonsense...

Even haters don't dare to call Britney's choreo BASIC, lacking sync and rhythm...

You've gone too far, you are exaggerating and you are talking nonsense...

Even haters don't dare to call Britney's choreo BASIC, lacking sync and rhythm...

Did I lie tho?Do you even watch POM and that mess? Number Ones Tour shits on Britney's POM, and Janet was in her 50's at the time, unlike Britney, still young and in her 30's

WNJDqoV.gif

Janet has rhythm and has energy, she looks fierce in stage, I can't even at her fierceness and energy on stage, just like Britney at her prime, and gurl is in her 50's

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

they're not "basic" just easier to pull off and britney doesn't lack rhythm or sync. well she lacks sync nowadays :gloria:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Did I lie tho?Do you even watch POM and that mess? Number Ones Tour shits on Britney's POM, and Janet was in her 50's at the time, unlike Britney, still young and in her 30's

WNJDqoV.gif

Janet has rhythm and has energy, she looks fierce in stage, I can't even at her fierceness and energy on stage, just like Britney at her prime, and gurl is in her 50's

yea POM is a mess, I have to agree I don't ever watch it in full tbh and I don't watch it often :(

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Puta plz, 

mariah-dancing.gif>>>>>>>>>>>

when will Madonna/Janet? :lips1:

Mariah slays everyone with her voice :queenflopga: