Can We Stop Hating On Myah Marie

laracroftonline

Hey all,

As a Myah fan i would like to ask if you cans top hating on her.

She was just hired tosing some vocals for Britney(Maybe because Britney can't hit some of the notes or just did not have the time or willing to make the time).

Obviously team Britney likes to work with her and like her. And Myah her self is also a big fan!

She also apologized multiple times for don't take the kids away from me song.

And she her self is a great artist and has lots of fun now with my crazy girl friend.

Greetings,

Lara

Guest GlamBoy

EXACTLY! I've talked to Myah several times on Facebook and still do, and she has nothing but nice words to say about Britney, you guys!! Please stop being so harsh, it's painful to watch for ppl who love her, including myself of course. She's said that "Don't take the kids from me" was a total joke and she recorded it not as a shady song or cover or whatever you wanna call it, but as putting herself in Britney's place and speaking for her! Why would she hate on Britney if she's wrote lots of songs and most her songs were demos sent to Britney? "Body Ache" was partially written by her, same as rejected songs like "Plastic", "Feet on the ground", "Insane"... Personally, i totally love her, she's a cool chick and she's got a beautiful voice, just like Britney. Not saying their voices are the same but Myah has a gift and that's singing kinda like Britney, and it doesn't matter what ya'll think, she's been hired for doing bg vocals for Brit and that's already a fact :mahhaw: Of course i hate the fact that her vocals are all over most :bj: songs and i do hope next album is FULL Britney's voice! But it is what it is :( Stop the drama and start the music! :bomt:

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

Idc if she's nice about Brit now. No real fan would've taken cheap shots at her during that time in her life. It's not something I ever found funny and I don't like how do many people turned their backs until Circus and suddenly everyone loved her again. Its like when MJ died, suddenly everyone was his biggest fan despite being TERRIBLE to him, calling him wacko jacko, etc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest QueenJocasta

After that vile, disgusting song she recorded mocking Britney losing her kids? No thanks  :smokeney::byebitch2:

That flop cunt deserves all the hate she gets tbh  :awkwarddd:

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

After that vile, disgusting song she recorded mocking Britney losing her kids? No thanks  :smokeney::byebitch2:

That flop cunt deserves all the hate she gets tbh  :awkwarddd:

If you don't really about the subject, you shouldn't be talking. Because i've talked to her and she said it was nothing to be taking seriously, a pure joke. Sorry to break it to ya :queenflopga: Myah rocks :bj: And you does deal :bomt:

Guest QueenJocasta

If you don't really about the subject, you shouldn't be talking. Because i've talked to her and she said it was nothing to be taking seriously, a pure joke. Sorry to break it to ya :queenflopga: Myah rocks :bj: And you does deal :bomt:

"And you does deal?" :zoomzoom:  Sis, is English your 8th or 9th language? Of course it was a joke, but it was a joke mocking Britney during her mental breakdown and about her children. That's disgusting. Anyone who laughed at Britney during that time is trash, let alone someone who actually recorded a song mocking her? That's why Britney is an icon and Myah is a vile, flop, unknown backup singer  :smokeney:

• Like 1

Guest GlamBoy

"And you does deal?" :zoomzoom:  Sis, is English your 8th or 9th language? Of course it was a joke, but it was a joke mocking Britney during her mental breakdown and about her children. That's disgusting. Anyone who laughed at Britney during that time is trash, let alone someone who actually recorded a song mocking her? That's why Britney is an icon and Myah is a vile, flop, unknown backup singer  :smokeney:

Still she managed to record lotta lead and backing vocals in BJ :bomt: And you does deal :queenflopga:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I lost a lot of respect for her, if she was just "joking" she has a terrible sense of humor. 

Guest GlamBoy

I lost a lot of respect for her, if she was just "joking" she has a terrible sense of humor. 

She was putting herself in Britney's place and speaking out for her. That's why she did that. But no. It's easier to just bash her up, right? :displeased::zoomzoom: 

don't know anything about her or her music i wouldn't hold it against her that she provided vocals for britney. the reason being is myah was doing it for a  job to earn money she does not have millions in the bank like britney. britney has money in the bank and made the decision to dupe fans and include someones vocals to pass off as her own none of her songs had a featuring credit so yes it was done in a dishonest manner. the whole don't take my kids away parody song is terrible. It was a real life situation that was being turned into entertainment and not enough people took it seriously.american media has a sick sense of entertainment. the world has billions of people im sure she can get non britney fans to be her fan.when she gets music that is good i'm sure more will be her fan most singers don't get recognition it is rare success.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

She was putting herself in Britney's place and speaking out for her. That's why she did that. But no. It's easier to just bash her up, right? :displeased::zoomzoom:

she was MOCKING her :uhwtf:

and I never said I condoned bashing her, where did I say that?

Calm down, y'all. We all don't her in person, so why do you hate her... 2006, 2007, 2008..., it's been years, so much has changed. I don't like that parody either, but those were other times. She even protects Brit by claiming that she didn't do her lead vocals (though we know this is a lie).

Guest GlamBoy

Calm down, y'all. We all don't her in person, so why do you hate her... 2006, 2007, 2008..., it's been years, so much has changed. I don't like that parody either, but those were other times. She even protects Brit by claiming that she didn't do her lead vocals (though we know this is a lie).

Thankies! :hug:

once I said I didn't hate her in this forum and someone called me "disgusting"  :zoomzoom:  luckily,that fucker is banned now so... :queenflopga:

At y'all saying all the time "Britney is an inpiration to me lalala"  

INSPIRATION MY ASS

Did you NOT learn from her that when you don't like someone the best you can do is ignore them? And that there's no room for hate?

You've been a fan for how long? 15 minutes?  :4music:

Not saying you should like her,but I see really vile comments about her every once in a while here,so just ignore her. IN FACT her haters in this forum are the ones who are always doing free promo :orangu:

I don't care about her at all,but if you really want to blame someone for BJ blame Brit's team :tea2:

that being said,I still hate the fact she's all over BJ and can't even apreciatte the album anymore,but you know,there other people who drag britney even more,so let's stop digging a flp parody she wrote in her flop room.

Let's focus on today,and what's good for today? Promoting PG and pouring the milk,so get to work before PG flops :queenflopga: 

:lykeokyea: she probably "defended" Britney because she got paid, and she wants to get hired again.+ I'm pretty sure there's a confidentiality agreement going around that keeps her mouth shut :yakno:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

once I said I didn't hate her in this forum and someone called me "disgusting"  :zoomzoom:  luckily,that fucker is banned now so... :queenflopga:

At y'all saying all the time "Britney is an inpiration to me lalala"  

INSPIRATION MY ASS

Did you NOT learn from her that when you don't like someone the best you can do is ignore them? And that there's no room for hate?

You've been a fan for how long? 15 minutes?  :4music:

Not saying you should like her,but I see really vile comments about her every once in a while here,so just ignore her. IN FACT her haters in this forum are the ones who are always doing free promo :orangu:

I don't care about her at all,but if you really want to blame someone for BJ blame Brit's team :tea2:

that being said,I still hate the fact she's all over BJ and can't even apreciatte the album anymore,but you know,there other people who drag britney even more,so let's stop digging a flp parody she wrote in her flop room.

Let's focus on today,and what's good for today? Promoting PG and pouring the milk,so get to work before PG flops :queenflopga:

you do realize fans don't "hate" her for BJ right?

you do realize fans don't "hate" her for BJ right?

Some of them really do tho 

especially when all the "passenger" drama exploded,I've seen many people on twitter and other britney related sites saying how mch they "hated her for ruining their fave songs and britney jean overall" :orangu: 

I know that the majority of hate (at least here in Uni) comes from her parody (wich I think was really stupid,and unnescessary) but I remember when people would actually open topics just to talk shit of her stuff :gloria: