True Perfection: The Oidia Tour

LiaLovesGodney

I was browsing Youtube and decided to watch some Oops tour videos. Needless to say, I was in awe all over again. :crying1:

Such a flawless era. :dealwitit:

This tour is definitely within the holy trinity of Britney tours next to DWAD and Onyx.

The live vocals, the dancing, the energy. She looked like she didn't want to be anywhere but on the stage.

2000OopsTour.jpg

• Like 1

Truly one of her best concerts, it's like watching a mini-Janet in action, great energy and choreography throughout.

2000OopsTour.jpg

That performance of "Crazy" was vastly different from the others, she's actually singing live and not relaying on the prerecorded raw vocals like on other dates. She sounds great, much better then the vocals that were used for the tour.

Probably one of my favorite Britney tour looks.

That performance of "Crazy" was vastly different from the others, she's actually singing live and not relaying on the prerecorded raw vocals like on other dates. She sounds great, much better then the vocals that were used for the tour.

i agree, most of her pre recorded vocals from that tour were really pitchy

i know they wanted it to sound realistic but sheesh :orangu:

i agree, most of her pre recorded vocals from that tour were really pitchy

i know they wanted it to sound realistic but sheesh :orangu:

Seriously. :pieceofwhat:

I love the "Oops!" tour but the vocals were pretty bad. I assume those were all first vocal takes that were used, but she has definitely sounded better and that performance of "Crazy" proves that.