Important Message...

JoshLee

I know some people are going to say "Josh this is stupid, etc." but this is kind of personal. Sorry this is going to be long...

I don't usually ever post dark posts or anything, but I feel like some of you feel like there's no where to go or people to talk to...

As y'all know (even if you didn't) back in 2012 and 2013 I had a terrible meltdown. I did cut, had suicidal thoughts all because I was bullied and had stress. At one point I even tried attempting it, but failed. I am fine now, got the help I needed and I'm getting more and more comfortable as the years go on about talking about this. I would love to thank everyone who support me through this troubling time. (I'm not going to name names because there are so many). :)

I will being doing what is in all caps below because I have friends who are suffering because their life is terrible and not lightening up. I do NOT think suicide, or cutting is a laughing matter. I just want y'all to know I am here for you if you feel cutting and suicide is a way out. I would like to tell y'all that killing yourself or cutting will NOT make the pain go away. You may think it helps you, but think of all the other people who actually loved you and thought of you. They would be devastated. So if you would like you could join me in this fight! :hug: I love everyone of you and wouldn't want anything to happen to y'all. :kisskiss:

I'm not forcing anyone to do it, but I'm going to do it for support of others. I also have gotten lots of comments from people thanking me for being so open to my problem that I had and spoke up. :D

ON DECEMBER 15 - 20TH WE WILL DRAW 6 LINES WITH SHARPIE. IF YOU ARE SELF HARMING, DEPRESSED OR FEELING DOWN, YOU WILL DO THIS ON YOUR LEFT WRIST.

IF YOU SUPPORT THIS AND PEOPLE WHO SELF HARM TO STAY STRONG DO THIS ON YOUR RIGHT ARM.

THE LINES WILL STAND FOR MILLIONS OF LIVES LOST TO SUICIDE.

Please I ask of no negative comments on this thread... :hug:

• Like 2

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Flawless thread, flawless king :bomt:

I luv3 this community we're all here for each other :crying1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:crying1: ikr!

And I'm king of trollney. Don't want to take Anthony's title :frenchy::)

<3:hug:

true :frenchy::lolokay:

:clap:

I feel so proud of you Josh, even though I don't know you personally, I can say you are a good person, and this post just prove that thought, you are so brave for speaking up, and take all the negativity and turning it into a positive thing!! I'm really happy for you <3 , Love you

Aww thank you very much :hug:<3 you too!

Guest GlamBoy

I have no means to take a photograph to my wrist or self rn because i don't know why but my computer doesn't recognise my cell phone and i'm the one to blame. I just want to say that i also had this suicidal thoughts last year and also thought about cutting myself with a knife. Never did it nor will do now. I'm feeling kinda lonely these days, but the only way to make this change (i think) is spending time with friends and family. They are always there and i think ppl who are going through this horrible state should do the same. Friends and family should be there for us and vice versa :) Support is always needed :mahhaw:  Thanks for sharing this with us, Josh! I'm happy to know that you're better now and got the help you needed and deserved  :hug:

I have no means to take a photograph to my wrist or self rn because i don't know why but my computer doesn't recognise my cell phone and i'm the one to blame. I just want to say that i also had this suicidal thoughts last year and also thought about cutting myself with a knife. Never did it nor will do now. I'm feeling kinda lonely these days, but the only way to make this change (i think) is spending time with friends and family. They are always there and i think ppl who are going through this horrible state should do the same. Friends and family should be there for us and vice versa :) Support is always needed :mahhaw: Thanks for sharing this with us, Josh! I'm happy to know that you're better now and got the help you needed and deserved :hug:

:hug: no problem! :)

Thank you! Like I said I'm always here to help if any one needs it. :D

Thank you for these inspiring words. Over the past year (and pretty much my entire life), circumstances have driven me to self-destructive and suicidal thoughts. Add in the fact that my self-esteem is oftentimes to at a crippling low level, it warms my heart to hear people get through their issues.

I'll gladly participate and support the cause. :):hug:

Thank you for these inspiring words. Over the past year (and pretty much my entire life), circumstances have driven me to self-destructive and suicidal thoughts. Add in the fact that my self-esteem is oftentimes to at a crippling low level, it warms my heart to hear people get through their issues.

I'll gladly participate and support the cause. :):hug:

You are very welcome :hug:

:clap: yay! Thanks for wanting to participate! :) hope you get better as time goes...