I Can't Deal With Homophobes On Facebook

ItsNathanbitch

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

That's the way to think!! It should'nt matter what sexuality you are, if you're a good person, you are a good person regardless of the sexuality.

Yes, I think you're right, maybe they have a problem accepting their sexuality or someone close to them. They might be confused and since they don't ''get it'' they get mad with people who truly accept themselves. Maybe they're jealous because they can't be open about their sexuality!

Exactly, I personally think everyone has a soulmate whether it's a guy x guy, girl x girl, girl x guy, etc it doesn't matter :P love who loves you back :igbai:

Totally, a lot of guys are in denial because they don't want to admit they're gay :h8w8: I read somewhere that's there's more lesbians in the world, and scientists say it's because men find it hard to come out of the closet :mhm:

• Like 1

Exactly, I personally think everyone has a soulmate whether it's a guy x guy, girl x girl, girl x guy, etc it doesn't matter :P love who loves you back :igbai:

Totally, a lot of guys are in denial because they don't want to admit they're gay :h8w8: I read somewhere that's there's more lesbians in the world, and scientists say it's because men find it hard to come out of the closet :mhm:

Totally agree with you!!! :) they are no boundaries to love !

Ohh that's so interesting :o:P

they are scared of the difference

THIS. We, as humans are scared of the unknown, in this case homossexuality but if you look back in history there's other examples. I guess because they haven't really look for information about it, they think it's some kind of disease that can be cured (believe, there's still people like this). You just have to ignore those kind of comments and just live your life.

And ALSO, am I the only one who finds it really stupid that people say "Adam & EVe, not Adam & Steve" when gay people aren't even fighting for the right to marry by the church?  :smokeney:

THIS. We, as humans are scared of the unknown, in this case homossexuality but if you look back in history there's other examples. I guess because they haven't really look for information about it, they think it's some kind of disease that can be cured (believe, there's still people like this). You just have to ignore those kind of comments and just live your life.

And ALSO, am I the only one who finds it really stupid that people say "Adam & EVe, not Adam & Steve" when gay people aren't even fighting for the right to marry by the church? :smokeney:

I completely agree with you!

And yes those types of comments are so stupid, it shows how ignorant they are. So irritating -.-'

I totally agree with like everything you guys said :gloria:

I believe in God, but I don't have a religion. I see nothing wrong with loving someone, I mean how is that a sin? :aintevenmad: There's so many sexual orientations out there because we're ALL different, when someone tells me their sexuality it doesn't change how I see them or feel about them.

tbh a lot of people that make those homophobe comments are in denial in the closet :tea:

Preach it gurl!

I have the exact same beliefs, God made us to love each other, it doesn't matter if you're straight or gay.

I can't believe the co-called "Christians" hate everything that's different from them. Jesus tought us all to love each other, they should do more what Jesus said and less what their narrow-minds tells them to do.

We were born this way baby  :pieceofwhat:

I lived in a VERY homophobic country for 2 years (Serbia) it was weird, first of all they are in Europe, going to join the european union in 2-3 years, secondly, they are really civilized and well behaved, but when it comes to gays, they turn into mindless savages. There was a gay parade in 2009 ( i wasnt there then thank god) but the whole center of Belgrade (the capital) was completely WRECKED. And I mean it, WRECKED, thousands of hooligans came out on the streets beating up gay people, the STATE police had to protect gays and lesbians who walked the gay pride, the people didnt even disagree on the hooligans beating up someone who was just walking nothing else. Serbian people keep thinking gays are sick, they think if a kid sees a gay couple holding hands or GOD FORBID kissing, he/she will grow up into a gay person too :gloria: like how stupid can you be. They are completely against gay freedom and most of the Serbian people blame the gay lobby for whatever problem the country has ( economy, population percentage going down etc.) . It's pathetic tbh, I don't get why, the official laws of Serbian constitution says gays are allowed in Serbia, gay communities are allowed too and gays are protected, soon they are gonna legalize gay marriage too, but people are completely uneducated and filled with hatred toward gays, it was very confusing to me. So even though they are generally nice, welcoming people, i came to dislike them A LOT because of how close minded they actually are as a nation.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Totally agree with you!!! :) they are no boundaries to love !

Ohh that's so interesting :o:P

:)

ikr :o

You're so bubbly! I luv3 you  :wahlykeomg:  <3

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I lived in a VERY homophobic country for 2 years (Serbia) it was weird, first of all they are in Europe, going to join the european union in 2-3 years, secondly, they are really civilized and well behaved, but when it comes to gays, they turn into mindless savages. There was a gay parade in 2009 ( i wasnt there then thank god) but the whole center of Belgrade (the capital) was completely WRECKED. And I mean it, WRECKED, thousands of hooligans came out on the streets beating up gay people, the STATE police had to protect gays and lesbians who walked the gay pride, the people didnt even disagree on the hooligans beating up someone who was just walking nothing else. Serbian people keep thinking gays are sick, they think if a kid sees a gay couple holding hands or GOD FORBID kissing, he/she will grow up into a gay person too :gloria: like how stupid can you be. They are completely against gay freedom and most of the Serbian people blame the gay lobby for whatever problem the country has ( economy, population percentage going down etc.) . It's pathetic tbh, I don't get why, the official laws of Serbian constitution says gays are allowed in Serbia, gay communities are allowed too and gays are protected, soon they are gonna legalize gay marriage too, but people are completely uneducated and filled with hatred toward gays, it was very confusing to me. So even though they are generally nice, welcoming people, i came to dislike them A LOT because of how close minded they actually are as a nation.

:xf11: that's crazy

Ohh that's horrible I hate that theres still stuff like that happening. It just shows how uneducated some people are. :(

It makes me think of the last winter olympics games in Sochi, they told the gay athletes to not expose their gay behaviors and blocked a Pride House saying that ''propaganda of non-tradional sexual relationships would undermine the security of the Russian society'' they later wanted to ban LGBT symbols and other stuff....

It's CRAZY to think that in this day and age you can get arested for being yourself or being in love in some countries!

• Like 1

Ohh that's horrible I hate that theres still stuff like that happening. It just shows how uneducated some people are. :(

It makes me think of the last winter olympics games in Sochi, they told the gay athletes to not expose their gay behaviors and blocked a Pride House saying that ''propaganda of non-tradional sexual relationships would undermine the security of the Russian society'' they later wanted to ban LGBT symbols and other stuff....

It's CRAZY to think that in this day and age you can get arested for being yourself or being in love in some countries!

I know! HOw can we live in such modern era and people still tend to be so close minded and uncivilized! I don't get it :sosad:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Ohhhh omg thanks :):o you are very sweet!!! :hug:

You're welcome <3:hug:

thank you :D 

• Like 1

Urgh how horrible. Sounds a lot like Russia tbqh! However, they won't be legalising gay marriage any time soon! Just sad there are still so many people like this out there.

Hey I'm One of them you're mean we're not stupid :moorangu:

JK, their annoying as fuck. I hate people so narrow minded, and their comments are just childish. They just believe in stereotypes and don't realize that those are like 15% of the community :displeased:

• Like 2

Hey I'm One of them you're mean we're not stupid :moorangu:

JK, their annoying as fuck. I hate people so narrow minded, and their comments are just childish. They just believe in stereotypes and don't realize that those are like 15% of the community :displeased:

:madonnagu:

Exactly! You're completely right :ipass:

• Like 1