Bionic Appreciation Thread

wohoo

I can't at the hate it gets all the time. It's a pop masterpiece and the holy bible of slutty pop. It's my favourite album of all time and I'm sad it flopped so bad. Most of the people who're hating on it should give it another try because it's free of any flaws. :bow:

It really was ahead of it's time. Critics destroyed it but the user reviews on Metacritics are over 7.9, they love it.

She should've released it in 2012 instead of Lotus.

christina-aguilera-unveils-bionic-album-

i think Bionic is really good, not my self tonigth is a sex anthem, she has great songs overe there and her vocal-..... OMFG <3

my fav songs Lift me up, Vanity, Primma donna, NMST, Desnudate, You Lost me 

#JUSTICEFORBIONIC

yesss i'm glad you like it. :clap:

i literally can't chose a fav since i love every single track. :orangu:

I knew this will be your thread, wohoo! :lol:

aw you're here too. <3

ofc omg i'm the prophet of the holy bionic.

49453,xtinabitch000KB.gif

it's a good album, bloatus on the other hand.....

lotus is shit compared to the intros alone and i like lotus but bionic >>>>>>>>> obv

No thanks :queenflopga:

shut up and listen to it. feel blessed. 49471,8115615od7ih659MP9R0.gif

I have once written an article titled: "Binoc is not as flop as you think"

My favorite track is probably Desnudate. And Nicki slays on Woohoo!

This is the first Xtine album that I heard in full. :)

and it's the best lbr :martin:

i started to love nicki after woohoo, i didn't like her before. thank god gaga wasn't featured on it. :lol:

i'd like to read it, do you still have this article? :)

and it's the best lbr :martin:

i started to love nicki after woohoo, i didn't like her before. thank god gaga wasn't featured on it. :lol:

i'd like to read it, do you still have this article? :)

Pardon my English tho. LOL I'm not a native. Ignore the hate part. It already grew on me

Bionic Is Not As Flop As You Think

NotAFlop.jpg

Hi, Everyone.. This is the first blog post of the week. And today, I would like to talk about Christina Aguilera FLOP album, Bionic.

Okay, first, I want to clarify, I am not a fan of Christina Aguilera. I like her but not a fan! I make this blog post just to express what I feel with this album.

Look at Google. When you type “BIONIC IS FLOPâ€. You can find 166,000 results. Hmm… Okay Let’s see. Bionic is not as flop as you and Google think!

Now, I want to give you some of my favorite and my un-favorite song on Bionic:

Bionic starts with Bionic. It is a ****ing great song. Her voice is truly incredible in this song. But, I don’t really like when Christina Aguilera always say, “BIONIC†many times. It is a waste and makes my ears hurt. X-X-X-T-T-T-I-N-A-A part is so creative. This should be third single. It is not good for first single. Don’t ask me why. Thank you.

Not Myself Tonight is ****ing hot. I just don’t like the video. It is not so Christina. It is so LADNEY GADONNA. The lyrics are okay and kinda catchy. Good for the first single. Not good for the video.

WooHoo is the best track on the standard album. I love this song very much. It is so CHATCY! ut, I hate the rap part. I hate Niki Minaj ruins the whole song. Arrggg! I hope there is an original version without that Minaj. Good for second single to save the album. But sadly, Christina chose you Lost Me. Bad!!!

You Lost Me is the best ballad on the whole album I think. But, I don’t like ballad. Enough. Get set. Go. The video is pretty good. But, I hate ballad. That’s it. Enough.

Bobblehead is the BEST TRACK on the whole album. It should be an EXTRA SINGLE and has its own music video. The lyrics are so… CATCHY. I love it very much. When I listen to this song… I remember my ****ing enemies. Hahaha. I know this Bobblehead talks about PerezHilton or Ke$ha maybe. Just saying :~)

Elastic Love is the worst track ever on Bionic. I don’t know why. I just don’t like Christina’s vocal. It is a mess! Get a life! Make another song, Xtina!

Prima Donna is the most arrogant song on Bionic. YOU ARE NOT A PRIMA DONNA CHRISTINA! Enough. It is suck. But, In this song, Christina Aguilera has powerful vocal. But, the lyrics are not okay!

Hmmm… So what do you think? Bionic is not as flop/bad as you think right? It is a great album I think. Media just over-unrated this album. It should be number one even only for 1 day. It is good. You should buy it.

Recommended Song: BOBBLEHEAD

Unrecommended Song: ELASTIC LOVE

Rating: 3.9 stars out of 5 stars

Advice: Don’t be arrogant when you make a song (like Prima Donna). Make good lyrics and instrumentals. Elastic Love is totally FLOPPED the album. Waiting for your 5th album, Christina

:orangu: i cant believe i wrote this

Pardon my English tho. LOL I'm not a native. Ignore the hate part. It already grew on me

:orangu: i cant believe i wrote this

seems like you changed your opinion about woohoo :lol:

and hdu calling elastic love bad. and vanity is flaw fucking free. i love cockytina. :lol:

and omg you don't like ballads? You Lost Me is my fav song of all time!! :o

how did your opinions change`?

seems like you changed your opinion about woohoo :lol:

and hdu calling elastic love bad. and vanity is flaw fucking free. i love cockytina. :lol:

and omg you don't like ballads? You Lost Me is my fav song of all time!! :o

how did your opinions change`?

Time flies, I listen more and more diverse music. So yeah. ;)

• Like 1