Transformation Tuesday: Before/After Pics

Lsuboi89

I've made up my mind. I'm going to marry your ass. That is my aspiration in life, to marry your ass. There Is no need to continue on with my life. I've already found my purpose in life.

Bahaha!!! Thanks man! It surprisingly didn't take too long to get my butt to where it is now, just squats and I get on this machine at the gym that has the same effect as lunges

Bahaha!!! Thanks man! It surprisingly didn't take too long to get my butt to where it is now, just squats and I get on this machine at the gym that has the same effect as lunges

Seriously? I used to have a big butt as a kid but then I lost a lot of weight and ended up looking like a toothpick. Now I have gained muscle everywhere but I have a hard time with my ass! I have muscle there but I want a bigger ass tbh

Seriously? I used to have a big butt as a kid but then I lost a lot of weight and ended up looking like a toothpick. Now I have gained muscle everywhere but I have a hard time with my ass! I have muscle there but I want a bigger ass tbh

I want mine bigger too.. I still gotta learn to TWERK!! HAHAHAHA!

6a00d8341c2ca253ef019b00bfdd75970d-550witumblr_mvz7jbZ25H1rj34c1o1_500.gif

That's a healthy time period, the 2nd pic I posted is from a little over 2 years ago. I dislocated my knee in October so it's really hard to do most exercises now because my knee never healed properly and I most likely need surgery. So I stay on the eliptical and do weights, and for now that will have to do. lol.. one question.. how did you get rid of your love handles!?!? I STILL can't get rid of mine! 

I still have a little bit of them. It sucks major balls. But Crossfit workouts tend to have helped. Turkish Get ups with kettlebells help a lot, ghd machine, deadlifts work your whole body. I got really good at deadlifts. Squatting is always great, mix it with front, back, and overhead. Box jumps. the Rowing machine does a good job with cardio. Try turkish get ups though, they work insanely good. The love handles are sadly the last thing to go, it is my nemesis, i freaking hate them, but just keep the cardio up and lifting, and they will eventually fade away

PLUS my butt has gotten SOO much better LMAO!! hehe  :P

tumblr_mu081sq37U1r0o648o1_500.jpg

Yes your ass looks great. I got mine looking pretty similar. I'm not as brave as you to post that part lol. But squats are my best friend. I suffered from noassatall before, so i'm loving the addiction of the ass i have now. However, it is a bitch now with my jeans, i have muscular legs and ass, so now i'm having to go to a size where it's lose as hell in the waste but fits the new ass and legs. Prices you pay to be healthy and a bottom lol

Squats. Seriously they work wonders. I had no ass at all. it looked like i was beat with a paddle, but now i get compliments on my ass all the time. 

I used to be a fat kid too, actually.

But after hearing "you look a bit fatter, aw" so many times I actually started working out 2 years ago.

But it was only since like summer last year I started doing it seriously.

And now I lost all the weight and even started building muscle already, I'm so happy with the result, and now I'm even more excited since I'll have more time to do it. :)

Britney music and imaginating how you'd love your body to be is ALL you need.

Trust me, it works.

I used to be a fat kid too, actually.

But after hearing "you look a bit fatter, aw" so many times I actually started working out 2 years ago.

But it was only since like summer last year I started doing it seriously.

And now I lost all the weight and even started building muscle already, I'm so happy with the result, and now I'm even more excited since I'll have more time to do it. :)

Britney music and imaginating how you'd love your body to be is ALL you need.

Trust me, it works.

That is true for sure. I listen to britney everytime i workout. My trainer used to pick on me, because she didn't know i was gay for awhile. Plus it's kinda cool to see that she is doing it the same way we are, by working out and doing it the healthy way instead of the fad crap like every other artist. 

Congrats on the outcome. I got hardcore into it the past year and a half. Started crossfit. Do paleo, which is no bread/pasta/processedsugar/peanuts/whiteflour/rice, etc. Also doing the advocare products. I just made my aunt do the 24 day challenge and she lost 10 pounds that she couldn't. 

I'm glad i'm not the only one going through all this stuff. 

• Like 1

That is true for sure. I listen to britney everytime i workout. My trainer used to pick on me, because she didn't know i was gay for awhile. Plus it's kinda cool to see that she is doing it the same way we are, by working out and doing it the healthy way instead of the fad crap like every other artist. 

Congrats on the outcome. I got hardcore into it the past year and a half. Started crossfit. Do paleo, which is no bread/pasta/processedsugar/peanuts/whiteflour/rice, etc. Also doing the advocare products. I just made my aunt do the 24 day challenge and she lost 10 pounds that she couldn't. 

I'm glad i'm not the only one going through all this stuff. 

Wow I don't know you but I'm so proud of you :qtney: Really.

I eat everything I want though. Of course I can't exagerate in the quantity of sugar and stuff, but still I have no problem with it because I usually make some calculations and burn those calories on the treadmill after. Exercising in the morning is the best btw, it's healthier but sometimes it's hard for me to do it in the morning tbh... but if I don't do it I automatically start feeling a bit fatter, don't you feel that way? It's horrible.

That's why I've been concentrating on this so much, to not feel that way again.

Of course you aren't the only one. More than half of the world has weight problems <3 Bu only a bit percentage is trying to fight against it, tho.

:)

Wow I don't know you but I'm so proud of you :qtney: Really.

I eat everything I want though. Of course I can't exagerate in the quantity of sugar and stuff, but still I have no problem with it because I usually make some calculations and burn those calories on the treadmill after. Exercising in the morning is the best btw, it's healthier but sometimes it's hard for me to do it in the morning tbh... but if I don't do it I automatically start feeling a bit fatter, don't you feel that way? It's horrible.

That's why I've been concentrating on this so much, to not feel that way again.

Of course you aren't the only one. More than half of the world has weight problems <3 Bu only a bit percentage is trying to fight against it, tho.

:)

Yes or on vacation when I have to do vacation workouts or i feel like a fat ass. My friends are all like "it's vacation, you can do it next week", but i feel gross, so I wake up early and workout while they are still sleeping. I guess my mind set is just different since I never wanna go back to where i was. 

• Like 1

Yes or on vacation when I have to do vacation workouts or i feel like a fat ass. My friends are all like "it's vacation, you can do it next week", but i feel gross, so I wake up early and workout while they are still sleeping. I guess my mind set is just different since I never wanna go back to where i was. 

That's so inspiring, I totally agree. :inneresting:

• 3 weeks later...

That's a healthy time period, the 2nd pic I posted is from a little over 2 years ago. I dislocated my knee in October so it's really hard to do most exercises now because my knee never healed properly and I most likely need surgery. So I stay on the eliptical and do weights, and for now that will have to do. lol.. one question.. how did you get rid of your love handles!?!? I STILL can't get rid of mine!

Love handles: Diet mostly and running/walking on the treadmill.

Amazing work! You should be so proud, you look great. I'm working on the opposite transformation, sort of. A year and a half ago, I was underweight and just really unhealthy. I only ate a small amount of food, didn't work out, everything I ate was basically unhealthy, sleeping schedule was all fucked up, I was truly a mess. I had no muscle, was basically just a stick. I remember my family being shocked at how skinny I looked (I'd always been average weight for the most part). 

Somehow, I managed to get motivated and start working out. I wanted to get more muscular. My workouts sucked for a while. Still didn't care about eating healthy. Over the past year and a half, I learned a lot and now I'm really focused on being completely healthy. Mainly only eat healthy food, hard workouts, drinking lots of water, getting plenty of sleep, getting rid of bad habits, etc.

I've gained 40+ pounds since then and only increased my body fat by 3-4%. I'm still not all that happy with my body as I want to get big and I still think I look pretty average and not muscular enough haha but it's a huge improvement over how I looked a year and a half ago. I can definitely say I don't look like a stick anymore, I look healthier, and I do have some muscle.

I'm really excited to see how much progress I make from now on now that I've got my shit together and know what I'm doing. Just waiting for an injury to heal first though. 

Again, amazing work! You're awesome man :bow: