Charlize Theron References Britney's Tour Outfit

You know your fave is extremely iconic when she can pull off an outfit so well, that it will still be referenced over a decade later... Check out this clip of Charlize Theron relate John Hamm's Football gear to Britney's iconic tour outfit:

Charlize, you little super stan, you! Perfect for our #TBT moment. Nostalgia alert!

1254223205355_f.jpg

Here we go, another outfit for your fave to steal and try to make their own. Your faves are welcome.

Read it on our mainsite!

Okay, seriously? I don't mean to be rude, but i'm just going to call out on the delusion that Britney Spears invented the crop top football shirt.

Fucking, gimme a break. It's been done before. Beyonce, Rihanna, all those bitches didn't copy here style. God, this fanbase sometimes.

God - it was a joke - take a Lana Del Rey inspired chill pill and mellow the hell out.

I was just trying to play on the fact that Brit is a legend, I am not delusional - I know she is not the first person to wear a Football top - what do u think I am - some neanderthal?

Do not take everything so literally, it is a fan site for hell's sake - if it does not have biased written all over it - then nothing does..

• Like 1

Okay, seriously? I don't mean to be rude, but i'm just going to call out on the delusion that Britney Spears invented the crop top football shirt.

Fucking, gimme a break. It's been done before. Beyonce, Rihanna, all those bitches didn't copy here style. God, this fanbase sometimes.

What are you talking about? everyone copies britney :pieceofwhat:

tumblr_m0zd7xpgLq1r8z0k8o1_500.jpg

• Like 2