Would you...

P.S.I.

1.date/ sleep with somebody you are really into,but they are in a relationship?

2. be with someone,who's your and your close/best friend interest at the same time and they pick you?

3.pick a promising career or a stable family,when both together are not possible at that moment ? 

Add other questions , pls :) 

1 - It really depends on the situation. On the one hand, i might sleep with that person or anything else intimate,but after i do,i'll regret it big time and i will feel extremely bad for the other person  ,but on the other hand - i mean,it's not my fault,it's the cheating one's tbh. It's not like i'm stealing them or something. 

2.I don't think so. I will die in my desperation , but in 99% of the cases - i won't. I'll just leave it that way and get over the person.

3. Tough,tough,tough.... probably a career first and family second. And few years later it'll be vice versa. 

It's your turn now  :thumbsup:

1.date/ sleep with somebody you are really into,but they are in a relationship?

2. be with someone,who's your and your close/best friend interest at the same time and they pick you?

3.pick a promising career or a stable family,when both together are not possible at that moment ? 

• it's hard to say since i haven't been put in that position but i'm going to say probably not.
  • no
  • career
  • Like 1

1.date/ sleep with somebody you are really into,but they are in a relationship?2. be with someone,who's your and your close/best friend interest at the same time and they pick you?3.pick a promising career or a stable family,when both together are not possible at that moment ? Add other questions , pls :) 1 - It really depends on the situation. On the one hand, i might sleep with that person or anything else intimate,but after i do,i'll regret it big time and i will feel extremely bad for the other person ,but on the other hand - i mean,it's not my fault,it's the cheating one's tbh. It's not like i'm stealing them or something. 2.I don't think so. I will die in my desperation , but in 99% of the cases - i won't. I'll just leave it that way and get over the person.3. Tough,tough,tough.... probably a career first and family second. And few years later it'll be vice versa. It's your turn now :thumbsup:

1. Yeah but id feel horrible after 2. No, I'd rather keep a long lasting friend than some relationship that probably won't even last a year3. I'd rather be poor and be with my family then have a good paying career and be lonely :Britney-agreedlol:

• 2 weeks later...