Or was that the other thread? :thinkingpinky:

I don't even know :gloria:

Omg i just realized that you could like people's posts on here :gloria:

I'm sorry I haven't been liking your posts :gloria:

I'm so stupid :orangu:

It could have been about delusion. Or was it reductiveness? :orangu: 

I'm so confused!

Omg  :gloria:

I knew you could, and I would've liked your comments but you weren't liking mine so :gloria:

It could have been about delusion. Or was it reductiveness? :orangu:

I'm so confused!

Omg :gloria:

I knew you could, and I would've liked your comments but you weren't liking mine so :gloria:

I don't even know :gloria:

I'm on the mobile version and it's way different from the one on exhale. I can't like any posts on the mobile version, that's why I haven't been able to :crying3:

:gloria:

:orangu:

Well, I will anyway :queenflopga:

omg I'm so tired :orangu:

:gloria: thank you sis :gloria:

I was wondering when you were gonna go to sleep :orangu:

I always wake up really tired and I tell myself that I'm gonna go to bed early and that that I will not stay on universe.

Then I get into bed and I pull out my phone and I stay on here for like 2 hours :orangu:

It never fails :gloria:

• Like 1

:gloria: thank you sis :gloria:

I was wondering when you were gonna go to sleep :orangu:

I always wake up really tired and I tell myself that I'm gonna go to bed early and that that I will not stay on universe.

Then I get into bed and I pull out my phone and I stay on here for like 2 hours :orangu:

It never fails :gloria:

you're welcome. Just doing my bit for charity :queenflopga:  

I know, I kept wanting to say I was going to sleep but I could never fit it in :orangu:

For me going to bed early is like 12:30 - 1:00 :orangu::gloria:

Universe really does take up so much time :orangu:

I hate little monsters but y'all can't call them delusional when most of you are stuck in 2004. 

I'm not stuck in 2004 though unlike most of exfail. Vegasney slays and is the best she's performed in years. I don't see how that is living in 2004. The negative 'fans' are the ones living in 2004. Nice try though :queenflopga:

The Delusion  :orangu:

At least we can admit that BJ was a flop...but theres a difference BJ is her 8th album and she did hardly any promo if any and she is 15 years into her career. Gaga is 5 Years into hers and already her last 2 albums have failed to achieve the hights of her debut album and FM   :xf1: And people have moved on from Gaga now  :overthis:

• Like 1

The Delusion  :orangu:

At least we can admit that BJ was a flop...but theres a difference BJ is her 8th album and she did hardly any promo if any and she is 15 years into her career. Gaga is 5 Years into hers and already her last 2 albums have failed to achieve the hights of her debut album and FM   :xf1: And people have moved on from Gaga now  :overthis:

Ikr? I can't handle it :orangu:

My thoughts exactly. We can admit BJ flopped, but like you said, it's her 8th album in a 15 year career with VERY little promo. What's Gaga's excuse? :queenflopga:

Ikr? I can't handle it :orangu:

My thoughts exactly. We can admit BJ flopped, but like you said, it's her 8th album in a 15 year career with VERY little promo. What's Gaga's excuse? :queenflopga:

Have you heard about JLo? Her album is flopping harder than BJ :orangu:

Her sales were something like 30-35k :orangu:

She has been promoting like crazy :orangu:

Britney was able to lay In bed at home eating skittles and managed to sell way more than JLo, Avril, and Mariah with no promo whatsoever. Oops she did it again :queenflopga: