Good Skin Creams

confidentnotcocky

erm I never take any notice of that as dumb as it sounds, dry when cold oil in heat :thatsfunny:

I think it's normal that your skin is dry when it's cold and little oily when it's warm  :orangu: well, it really matters because I'm not sure what product could help you. do you have any problems with the complexion? if yes, what is this? 

the cosmetology is my little passions so I'll try to help you

and tell me where do you live, because I need to know what kind of brands are available in your area  ;)

I think it's normal that your skin is dry when it's cold and little oily when it's warm  :orangu: well, it really matters because I'm not sure what product could help you. do you have any problems with the complexion? if yes, what is this? 

and tell me where do you live, because I need to know what kind of brands are available in your area  ;)

I knew I woud look stupid saying that :oohbaby:

Well I have a  shit sleeping pattern so my skin suffers with that and I can't get it back to normal :crying1:

I'm a major skincare junkie. The type of creams that work best for you differs from other people because everyone skin type and skin problems are different. I'm going to assume you are combination (where you are oily in some parts of your face and dry in others). I'm combination as well but leaning more towards oily so keep that in mind when you try these products.

Day time:
-Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relief
-Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Cerave Moisturizing Lotion
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluide 

* The clinique lotions are great for day time because they are light but moisturizing and glides on super smoothly, sinks in fast. I have yet to find another lotion that feels as nice as this one does when I apply it. 
* Cetaphil and Cerave are also great at moisturizing and also really gentle if you have sensitive skin or suffer from any skin problems like acne or rosacea etc. So many people swear by this stuff, it has a cult following. 
* La Roche Posay is for super hot summer days cause this stuff seriously makes your face feel matte. But I think its not as moisturizing as the others on this list. 

Night time:
-Eucerin anti-redness calming night cream
-Clarins Daily Energizer cream-gel
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturizer 

*The Eucerin one is my holy grail product. It moisturizes but still doesn't feel too heavy for a night cream and it works. When I wake up in the morning there's no redness on my face and it glows. 
* Clarins I've recently discovered. So far loving it. Its perfect for summer nights cause its non greasy and not heavy. Smells nice too.
* Kiehls feels a little heavier than the other two but shit it is a damn good moisturizer. In the winter my hands were so dry they started cracking and I had no hand cream so I putthis on and literally within a night, my hands were softer. So yeah, that says a lot. 

• Like 1

I'm a major skincare junkie. The type of creams that work best for you differs from other people because everyone skin type and skin problems are different. I'm going to assume you are combination (where you are oily in some parts of your face and dry in others). I'm combination as well but leaning more towards oily so keep that in mind when you try these products.

Day time:

* The clinique lotions are great for day time because they are light but moisturizing and glides on super smoothly, sinks in fast. I have yet to find another lotion that feels as nice as this one does when I apply it. 

* Cetaphil and Cerave are also great at moisturizing and also really gentle if you have sensitive skin or suffer from any skin problems like acne or rosacea etc. So many people swear by this stuff, it has a cult following. 

* La Roche Posay is for super hot summer days cause this stuff seriously makes your face feel matte. But I think its not as moisturizing as the others on this list. 

Night time:

*The Eucerin one is my holy grail product. It moisturizes but still doesn't feel too heavy for a night cream and it works. When I wake up in the morning there's no redness on my face and it glows. 

* Clarins I've recently discovered. So far loving it. Its perfect for summer nights cause its non greasy and not heavy. Smells nice too.

* Kiehls feels a little heavier than the other two but shit it is a damn good moisturizer. In the winter my hands were so dry they started cracking and I had no hand cream so I putthis on and literally within a night, my hands were softer. So yeah, that says a lot. 

slay. i was someone else on exhale but i remember you  :kisskiss:

Day time:

Night time:

I've been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for a really long time and it works nicely on my skin so I could recommend you this product as well! my skin is dry, but I think it's great for every skin type. it's very light and leaves your skin very moisturized and nourished. actually I'm using Clarins HydraQuench and sometimes Estee Lauder Hydrationist Moisture Cream for a day time and I'm in love with these creams - my skin looks really beautifull.

I could also recommend you L'occitane Immortelle Precious Cream for the night & day time. I've been using both of them for a few months and they were just amazing, especially night cream because it was very moisturizing and my skin looked flawless every morning. all of these products are little expensive, but you can always ask shop assistants for the samplers if you're interested in buying any of them  ;)

OMG, can u help me too ? :crying1:

The label on my lotion states that I also can apply it On my face

of course, you can use it as a face cream. it really depends what are the ingredients in this cream... hand/body lotions and face creams are very similar, but there are special products tailored to the needs of each skin. your complexion is little different and it needs more care than your body. some brands also say that you can use shower gel as a shampoo - and why not? but it doesn't have any special indegriends that would help with damaged hair for example. it all depends on your complexion needs and ingredients. but if that's a good cream for you - you should be really happy! 

of course, you can use it as a face cream. it really depends what are the ingredients in this cream... hand/body lotions and face creams are very similar, but there are special products tailored to the needs of each skin. your complexion is little different and it needs more care than your body. some brands also say that you can use shower gel as a shampoo - and why not? but it doesn't have any special indegriends that would help with damaged hair for example. it all depends on your complexion needs and ingredients. but if that's a good cream for you - you should be really happy!

I don't use shower gel as a shampoo tuh. :crying2: My hair is my crown.

Yes you're rite bb. I use day n nite Cream tho. I was just joking :teethless:

I don't use shower gel as a shampoo tuh. :crying2: My hair is my crown.

Yes you're rite bb. I use day n nite Cream tho. I was just joking :teethless:

I think that hand or body creams/lotions/butters are little destructive when you use them as a face cream. I mean when I was younger I've been applying body lotion on my face and it RUINED my skin. it was very irritated for a really long time and nothing could help me... I still regret it  :crying1:

Day time:

Night time:

ah thanks so much man :kiss2: