Jamie Lynn Spears on Call Her Daddy podcast

MakeMySugarFall

Well, she's most certainly making the rounds, isn't she? But of course all anyone wants to talk to her about it Britney. It is the most (only?) interesting part of her! lol

I will say, I do believe her on the abuse she suffered at the hands of their parents since some of it mimics what it sounds like Britney went through. It appears unfortunately that they did not have good parents. My heart does break for them both there.

That being said, JL is also pulling the "let me show you the text from Britney" stunt, which is just in poor, poor taste.

None of us deny that JL had trauma in her life too, the problem is she is refusing to acknowledge Britney did too on a much larger level and refusing to show any kind of empathy, for fucks sake, she’s even blaming Britney for Britney’s trauma, she’s even blaming Britney for their parents bullshit  more then she’s blaming the parents for it. That’s what has fans so up in arms.

Another huge part of the problem imo, is the whole looking to Brit as a second mother, it’s just not healthy. It’s not Brit’s job to coddle her and be there for her every second of every day and wipe all her tears and drop everything to be there for her, that’s her actual mothers job until she was old enough to handle shit on her own. Britney is her sister, with her own life and her own problems to tend too.

As for the text thing, Brit said it best, low, lower, lowest!!

• Like 2

There's no denying Jamie Lynn experienced abuse and trauma at the hands of her shitty parents and upbringing but the problem is her timing and her fucking attitude. Unlike Britney who ended up being an empath, Jamie Lynn took on the traits of her parents and became a narcissist. 

Her timing, her whiny "what about me" attitude, her dragging Britney and then backing away when pressed for details is why everyone has a problem with her. Literally all this chick had to say was she hears Britney's pain, she's sorry that Britney feels like she wasn't there for her, she loves her sister, she's happy she's free and now hopefully "we" can repair our relationship. That's what anyone who truly loved their sister would say, regardless if she feels like she helped Britney or not. But JL truly believes she did nothing wrong, that what happened to Britney was all Britney's fault and she should be given an apology because Britney hurt her feelings by stating the truth. JL IS scum, the lowest of the low, and does not love her sister one ounce. 

When Britney said that JL still aligns herself with the people that hurt Britney the most- that was the saddest thing imo. Britney WANTS to forgive JL and wants to have that sisterly relationship again, but how can she when JL continues on a daily basis to hurt her? It's fucking sad, and I think as more time goes on Britney will see she can't have these relationships anymore, they're not good for her mental health and healing. And it's sad and it's painful but she's already been through hell and back, she'll get through this too. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

None of us deny that JL had trauma in her life too, the problem is she is refusing to acknowledge Britney did too on a much larger level and refusing to show any kind of empathy, for fucks sake, she’s even blaming Britney for Britney’s trauma, she’s even blaming Britney for their parents bullshit  more then she’s blaming the parents for it. That’s what has fans so up in arms.

Another huge part of the problem imo, is the whole looking to Brit as a second mother, it’s just not healthy. It’s not Brit’s job to coddle her and be there for her every second of every day and wipe all her tears and drop everything to be there for her, that’s her actual mothers job until she was old enough to handle shit on her own. Britney is her sister, with her own life and her own problems to tend too.

As for the text thing, Brit said it best, low, lower, lowest!!

The second mother thing has really stuck out to me, too. Like we get it - y’all’s mama sucked and you had to lean on each other a lot. But being upset that Britney didn’t step into the role of second mommy is just fucking weird and selfish.