Tish Yates on Sam Asghari: 'He is absolutely lovely'

MakeMySugarFall

2 hours ago, heather said:

I haven't seen one thing from Sam haters that ever made me question his intentions. I'm SO glad Britney has such a. good guy in her life, she deserves it so much!

One person I saw asked what job Sam has to be paying for anything. His reasoning was that no one knew Sam before Britney. Had no clue we basically don't exist or have jobs that enable us to pay for things if Britney doesn't know us.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

One person I saw asked what job Sam has to be paying for anything. His reasoning was that no one knew Sam before Britney. Had no clue we basically don't exist or have jobs that enable us to pay for things if Britney doesn't know us.

😂 He was literally a model and in music videos BEFORE Britney's! He was in Fifth Harmony's Work From Home video. Being with Britney definitely helped his career, but he still has one outside of their relationship and I don't think he was going to jobs like "hey, I'm Britney's boyfriend hire me!" But rather, that exposure GOT him in the door, the rest is up to him.

• Awesome 1