September 9 – Britney spotted with new RED hair extensions while driving around in Thousand Oaks on Thursday!

News

Sam had a story the other day getting his hair done by Dimitri in Britney's home, so I figured he did hers too. Can't wait for a video/pics to properly see how good it looks. Big I Wanna Go vibes! Still not ok posting paparazzi photos, especially with the rumor of them planning to stalk her again like they did in 2007 when she's free. This fuels the interest in wanting to see her and gives them a reason to hunt her out. 

3 hours ago, heather said:

Sam had a story the other day getting his hair done by Dimitri in Britney's home, so I figured he did hers too. Can't wait for a video/pics to properly see how good it looks. Big I Wanna Go vibes! Still not ok posting paparazzi photos, especially with the rumor of them planning to stalk her again like they did in 2007 when she's free. This fuels the interest in wanting to see her and gives them a reason to hunt her out. 

I saw that Twitter post about the paps, I’m pretty sure laws were created due to what they did to her, hopefully they get hefty fines if they get out of control again, hit them where it hurts...$$$.

She also needs a good security team, I feel like she was mostly alone or with Sam L before. Plus, she’s gonna be 40, i doubt she’s gonna be clubbing and driving all hours of the night again regularly, if she’s boring, hopefully, they’ll eventually move on.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I saw that Twitter post about the paps, I’m pretty sure laws were created due to what they did to her, hopefully they get hefty fines if they get out of control again, hit them where it hurts...$$$.

She also needs a good security team, I feel like she was mostly alone or with Sam L before. Plus, she’s gonna be 40, i doubt she’s gonna be clubbing and driving all hours of the night again regularly, if she’s boring, hopefully, they’ll eventually move on.

Who's gonna enforce the law? The same police who haven't investigated her 911 call? The police who took the word of her security instead of speaking to Britney about the theft of her dogs? Laws only work if they're enforced. 

Completely agree about her getting her own security though. That will help A LOT. And she wasn't doing anything extraordinary with Lutfi either. The paparazzi are what made her shopping and getting Starbucks the spectacle it was. 

1 hour ago, heather said:

Who's gonna enforce the law? The same police who haven't investigated her 911 call? The police who took the word of her security instead of speaking to Britney about the theft of her dogs? Laws only work if they're enforced. 

Completely agree about her getting her own security though. That will help A LOT. And she wasn't doing anything extraordinary with Lutfi either. The paparazzi are what made her shopping and getting Starbucks the spectacle it was. 

True, I guess just wishful thinking on my part, I dread seeing a repeat.

She def. needs good security tho, preferably big, intimidating looking guys like Big Rob and Mo.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

True, I guess just wishful thinking on my part, I dread seeing a repeat.

She def. needs good security tho, preferably big, intimidating looking guys like Big Rob and Mo.

100% agree! I would hope the police would enforce the law, but time and time again we're shown they don't actually care about Britney's well being. Perhaps Britney will keep Rosengart on retainer and sue them if she needs to.

Yeah, security that actually protects her and doesn't call the paparazzi or allow them to invade her space like her current ones do.

• Like 1