Britney Has More She Wants to Say in New IG Post (7/20/21)

heather

HAHA loving how she's opening up! I genuinely believe the rant posts are her as Cassie and co wouldn't do that kind of thing. Don't get me wrong, they'd pull some stuff like they have since day 1, but if they were fully in charge of her Insta all the posts would be "I only blame my father for the current situation, nobody else." "My social media manager is excellent guys, leave her alone." "My management have always been great, it's just my father I need removed." 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

HAHA loving how she's opening up! I genuinely believe the rant posts are her as Cassie and co wouldn't do that kind of thing. Don't get me wrong, they'd pull some stuff like they have since day 1, but if they were fully in charge of her Insta all the posts would be "I only blame my father for the current situation, nobody else." "My social media manager is excellent guys, leave her alone." "My management have always been great, it's just my father I need removed." 

Yup! I always think it's very easy to tell when it's Britney posting and when it's Cassie posting. The rants over the weekend already got news attention, they couldn't delete them now without it being suspicious. Which is why just deleting the Jamie Lynn shade from the dance video makes sense, and why, in my opinion, Britney deleted that stupid post from Cassie about "life goes on" — girlfriend ain't done exposing their asses.

• Upvote 1