Jamie confirms Britney's refusing to work!

heather

Oh the horror, doesn’t wanna be a cash cow anymore for everyone else’s pockets but hers, shame on her, lol, this proves he only cares about “Britney Spears” and not his daughter!! Makes me happy I ended up not buying Mood Ring cuz this really makes all the career stuff questionable, like how much of it was forced.

I just hope the judge is smart enough to catch the spin, this better bite Jamie in the ass and not Brit!! I wonder if we’ll be seeing a response from her soon, I sure hope so, lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Oh the horror, doesn’t wanna be a cash cow anymore for everyone else’s pockets but hers, shame on her, lol, this proves he only cares about “Britney Spears” and not his daughter!! Makes me happy I ended up not buying Mood Ring cuz this really makes all the career stuff questionable, like how much of it was forced.

I just hope the judge is smart enough to catch the spin, this better bite Jamie in the ass and not Brit!! I wonder if we’ll be seeing a response from her soon, I sure hope so, lol

Oh I'm sure there will absolutely be a response and I can't WAIT for that! It's really pretty disgusting how much this screams how he only cares about the money and not his daughter. Also, I remember a few months ago there was that Twitter account going around saying Lou offered Britney a million dollars to make an appearance at The Zone and she refused it. Seems like that was legit! And pretty gross that Lou offered Britney money from Britney's own pocket. I can't wait for the day all these pieces of literal trash are out of Britney's life for good!

• Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, heather said:

Oh I'm sure there will absolutely be a response and I can't WAIT for that! It's really pretty disgusting how much this screams how he only cares about the money and not his daughter. Also, I remember a few months ago there was that Twitter account going around saying Lou offered Britney a million dollars to make an appearance at The Zone and she refused it. Seems like that was legit! And pretty gross that Lou offered Britney money from Britney's own pocket. I can't wait for the day all these pieces of literal trash are out of Britney's life for good!

Im longing for her reply, I hope it’s scathing. I remember that post about the million, it’s revolting, I’m sure she knew it was her own money too, she ain’t stupid. I hope that day comes sooner rather than later.

On 9/8/2020 at 9:02 PM, heather said:

Feel shocked and surprised to reading it from you :ttwe:

33 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Feel shocked and surprised to reading it from you :ttwe:

Yeah, you shouldn't be. I have ALWAYS said from the beginning that until BRITNEY speaks I wasn't going to speculate about the details of her PRIVATE life. Britney has spoken her truth and now I will voice my opinion about it.