MakeMySugarFall

KEVIN FEDERLINE MIGHT MAKE PLAY TO OUST JAMIE SPEARS From Brit's Conservatorship

It’s TMZ, but still: https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney-jamie-spears-kevin-federline-conservatorship-challenged/

Of note (since I know this is a point of contention for Britney fans):

Our Britney sources believe Jamie is secure in his role for one reason ... there's really no one else who can handle it. The judges associated with the conservatorship over the years have acknowledged Jamie righted the ship when Britney was at her worst -- in danger of losing custody, bleeding money and extremely unstable. Britney is now flush with cash, has joint custody and by all rights is considered a good parent.

As one Britney source put it ... "Jamie certainly has his flaws, but everyone knows he's done a good job and there's no one else who can do it."

Granted, it admittedly sounds planted. It all does imo, but still. 

I also saw this linked in the story and I definitely missed this one the first time around: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

I knew about her mother’s involvement and this is an old story from May, but this part stuck out to me:

Our sources say Jamie is alarmed Britney is using Lynne to get more freedom, during a period where her judgment is extremely bad. She's not allowed to drive with her phone -- security stopped her after she was caught texting and driving a week ago. Security takes her phone when she takes the wheel. By the way ... Britney doesn't have a smartphone -- only a flip phone -- because of what she might do if she has access to the internet.

Britney wants more freedom, and we're told she is using Lynne to get her way. There has been a long-standing conflict between Lynne and Jamie. We're told Lynne is deferential to Britney, while Jamie is walking a tightrope ... trying to give Britney freedom, but understanding too much freedom can trigger the type of episode that almost killed Britney in 2008.

I swore we’ve seen her with an iPhone or am I crazy?