KEVIN FEDERLINE MIGHT MAKE PLAY TO OUST JAMIE SPEARS From Brit's Conservatorship

MakeMySugarFall

It’s TMZ, but still: https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney-jamie-spears-kevin-federline-conservatorship-challenged/

Of note (since I know this is a point of contention for Britney fans):

Our Britney sources believe Jamie is secure in his role for one reason ... there's really no one else who can handle it. The judges associated with the conservatorship over the years have acknowledged Jamie righted the ship when Britney was at her worst -- in danger of losing custody, bleeding money and extremely unstable. Britney is now flush with cash, has joint custody and by all rights is considered a good parent.

As one Britney source put it ... "Jamie certainly has his flaws, but everyone knows he's done a good job and there's no one else who can do it."

Granted, it admittedly sounds planted. It all does imo, but still. 

I also saw this linked in the story and I definitely missed this one the first time around: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

I knew about her mother’s involvement and this is an old story from May, but this part stuck out to me:

Our sources say Jamie is alarmed Britney is using Lynne to get more freedom, during a period where her judgment is extremely bad. She's not allowed to drive with her phone -- security stopped her after she was caught texting and driving a week ago. Security takes her phone when she takes the wheel. By the way ... Britney doesn't have a smartphone -- only a flip phone -- because of what she might do if she has access to the internet.

Britney wants more freedom, and we're told she is using Lynne to get her way. There has been a long-standing conflict between Lynne and Jamie. We're told Lynne is deferential to Britney, while Jamie is walking a tightrope ... trying to give Britney freedom, but understanding too much freedom can trigger the type of episode that almost killed Britney in 2008.

I swore we’ve seen her with an iPhone or am I crazy?

16 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

You're not crazy, in fact she used an iPhone in her latest Instagram post.

20190906_170011.jpg

Ok! Ngl I read the two TMZ stories and they both felt “supplied” by Britney’s team/Jamie. I’m not into conspiracy theories, but the idea that Jamie isn’t replaceable or the story that Britney doesn’t own a smartphone - these are blatant lies. 

12 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Ok! Ngl I read the two TMZ stories and they both felt “supplied” by Britney’s team/Jamie. I’m not into conspiracy theories, but the idea that Jamie isn’t replaceable or the story that Britney doesn’t own a smartphone - these are blatant lies. 

Agreed, Jamie is most certainly replaceable. It would be about time for a professional to take his place in my opinion, also it's weird how despite there being proof people still think Britney doesn't have a smartphone. It can be seen in plenty of her posts and even in recent candids like this one:

E928CCCE-8278-4A9E-BF4C-3982C2A77391.jpeg.jpg

39 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Agreed, Jamie is most certainly replaceable. It would be about time for a professional to take his place in my opinion, also it's weird how despite there being proof people still think Britney doesn't have a smartphone. It can be seen in plenty of her posts and even in recent candids like this one:

E928CCCE-8278-4A9E-BF4C-3982C2A77391.jpeg.jpg

Right??? There appears to be a mini-campaign to paint her as still very child-like and incompetent. She can help raise her kids, do tours, Vegas - but can’t handle a smartphone? Oh ok ... 🙄 The more stories that leak, the less it makes sense. 

And I agree, if the conservatorship needs to continue, why not a neutral third party professional? Accountable only to Britney’s well-being and the courts. I would hate for Britney to lose full custody of her kids and I’m sure they don’t want to be separated from their mother. And I give K. Fed a lot of shit, but I don’t think he wants to keep Britney away from her sons. It seems clear now that he views (and maybe always has?) Jamie as the problem. But they have to do right by the kids first and foremost. What a mess. 

• Like 1

TMZ is full of lies and still kissing Jamie's ass for "inside info". Kevin won't have any say in who is Britney's conservator, and it's clear Jamie needs to be removed ASAP. Who can handle the job? Britney. Britney can handle herself. But I agree with the others that it needs to be an outside professional that works with Britney to be able to understand and handle what her life will be outside of a conservatorship. She can't just go right into being "free" when she's had to deal with this for 11 years, and that's 11 years of no one helping her prepare to be on her own.

• Like 1

TMZ is obviously Jamie’s mouthpiece, so disregard anything they say, notice, how they were the only outlet to make what he did to Preston seem like nothing. As far as I’m concerned Britney is a team of her own right now except maybe her mom but her father, Lou and Larry are working against her, so fuck them!!!

I highly doubt the cship will be removed on the 18th but as long as Jamie is, i’ll take that as a win!!

They’re currently talking about this on E!, Jamie is requesting to temporarily step down and be replaced by someone named Jodi Montgomery. I HATE the way they talk about Brit like she’s some brain dead invalid!!!

• Like 1