britneyscircu501

What I think about Liberation and The Light Is Coming

Hey guys, I'd first like to say sorry for being gone for so long but I am back for good , *I promise* 

Let's start with my thoughts on Liberation. 

Songs

I Was a little disappointed about the songs, I was expecting more upbeat songs like Accelerate * I LOVE that song* :happywalk:. Literally the only bop on there was Accelerate, I was expecting more of them.:youpoorthing: 

Too many interludes

I felt like there were too many interludes , I don't really like them.

Messy concept.

I don't really get the concept / the albums not very cohesive . I don't really get Xtina at this point.

:wtfff:.

Overall thoughts. / Score

She should Have made a LOTIS II that album was SICKENING.  I get that she is evolving , i'm just confused. 

Score : 4/10

P.S I know the album came out a week ago.

The light is Coming

Song 

Great song. I lOVE IT. 

The hook is repetitive I wish she (Ari) could've cut some parts of the hook out. I wish the beat was stronger. 

Overall , Great song:smiling:

Nicki's verse was great too!

9/10

What are your thoughts?

Remember this is all just my opinion!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

• Awesome 1

On 6/21/2018 at 12:46 PM, britneyscircu501 said:

Hey guys, I'd first like to say sorry for being gone for so long but I am back for good , *I promise* 

Let's start with my thoughts on Liberation. 

Songs

I Was a little disappointed about the songs, I was expecting more upbeat songs like Accelerate * I LOVE that song* :happywalk:. Literally the only bop on there was Accelerate, I was expecting more of them.:youpoorthing: 

Too many interludes

I felt like there were too many interludes , I don't really like them.

Messy concept.

I don't really get the concept / the albums not very cohesive . I don't really get Xtina at this point.

:wtfff:.

Overall thoughts. / Score

She should Have made a LOTIS II that album was SICKENING.  I get that she is evolving , i'm just confused. 

Score : 4/10

P.S I know the album came out a week ago.

The light is Coming

Song 

Great song. I lOVE IT. 

The hook is repetitive I wish she (Ari) could've cut some parts of the hook out. I wish the beat was stronger. 

Overall , Great song:smiling:

Nicki's verse was great too!

9/10

What are your thoughts?

Remember this is all just my opinion!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

I liked only 2 tracks (Twice + Unless It's With You) and the rest is shit...really. She is lazy hit her 2002 notes in the studio + highest head notes. Production is boring. 2/10 = 2* for 2 liked songs.

I'm in a little bit of a disagreement. I think Accelerate was an absolute mess of a song. She should've released Like I Do as the lead single - it's perfect for the summer. But I agree on the overall concept - I don't even know what it is. She still has zero identity. Also, those interludes! I was talking to a co-worker about it and we both agreed that they were very unnecessary and they just didn't work in general. 

What's disappointing to me is this isn't the effort I would expect from a woman nearly 20 years in the game. This sounds like a sophomore effort, not album #6.