Your Favorite/most iconic moment here

ifuseekme

I thought why not share some of our memories here for old times sake :D Also try to post links for them so we can see them :)

My favorite probably was spamming chatrooms with @Turn Ya Head :shook:  We spammed it with Universe and Glory promo when Glory was leaked I think :sunglasses:

Spoiler

My most iconic moment I think is when I made morph emotes which ya'll were not ready for :gloria:

Spoiler

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

OMFG IT WAS SO GREAT TROLLING WITH YOU.

WHEN I'M WITCHU, I'M TROLLING, I'M TROLLING.

I loved that moment when Glory was leaking and Universe wasn't working.

:pieceofwhat:

I spammed someones phone when make me came with calls using no caller id :gloria:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 29. 4. 2017 at 4:00 AM, ifuseekme said:

I thought why not share some of our memories here for old times sake :D Also try to post links for them so we can see them :)

My favorite probably was spamming chatrooms with @Turn Ya Head :shook:  We spammed it with Universe and Glory promo when Glory was leaked I think :sunglasses:

Reveal hidden contents

My most iconic moment I think is when I made morph emotes which ya'll were not ready for :gloria:

Reveal hidden contents

Remember this era:

Screenshot_2016-08-09-23-27-29.thumb.png.fb6dde5d44ca0dd218075b716fef4c7e.png.4b86874ffba234e9ada3c6278f906691.png

:selenerz:

Spoiler

Ive noticed now to that the last message "what an original troll.." :Icant: