Can You Report Someone For Shooting Rabbits

ooh la la

so my neighbour a field away started shooting rabbits like a month or two ago. this week they are doing it more often in the evening. Like now i'm hearing gun shots it is unnerving and the day before yesterday as well at this time they were shooting. It is fucking evil the rabbits hang out in our garden too they are lovely and don't harm anyone. so can you report someone for shooting rabbits or using guns and who to. there is no gun ownership by non farmer citizens so police would not be used to hearing crimes or situations involving guns so they may take it more seriously.  also he is not a farmer of vegtables

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, rabbits are soft and cuddly. But they can also be quite a nuisance in some cases. So, in the case of them being a nuisance, how would you suggest he deal with them? Here are my thoughts on the shooting of the rabbits. If he is shooting them for food. I would say as long as his gun/s are legal, then there is probably not much that can be done. If he is shooting them just for the fun of it, as much as that may bother you, as long as his gun/s are legal there is probably not much that can be done. Unless he is shooting the gun/s in your direction, which would be both stoooopid and illegal. In that case, then yes, I would think you would have cause to be concerned and you should call the popo. First thing you should do, if you have not already done so, is to look into your local laws on gun/s and where and when they can be fired. However, I do not know of too many places where shooting rabbits is against the law.