Songs you wish she'd never recorded

HolySpearit

It's a bop, for sure. Fun song. But that's it. Doesn't fit on Circus, or any other of her albums.

it does fit Circus very well  :aww1:

usually people hate it because of the lyrics and I have to agree - lyrics don't fit Circus at all, but the sound is just amazing and so circus <3

Receipts of this, tbh? I like Outrageous.  :awkwarddd:

it was on that britney site (britney unreleased) that jive wanted outrageous to be the 1st single....britney pushed MATM (she had to remix the song a bunch of times, and the version that we know is the version that they finally accepted)...then since she didn't want to release outrageous they told her that boom boom was going to be the 2nd single, and she pushed toxic...she released toxic and then everytime and it seems that after these ones she did what jive wanted initially and released outrageous

don't remember exactly everything but it was something like this

• Mmm Papi
  • Body Ache
  • Telephone (Even though its just a demo)
  • Brave New Girl (It ruins ITZ for me)
  • BFB
  • (Drop Dead) Beautiful
  • SIWAK
  • Soda Pop

These songs are the only ones I cant stand. All the rest are flawless  :bigsmile:

How could I forget Big Fat Bass, horrendous song  :eek:

• 3 years later...