Do Muslim Men Wear Thing To Cover There Face

ooh la la

so in the traffic lights i looked over to to the lane beside me and there was a middle eastern man driving with material covering his face.i know he is from the middle east cos ireland doesn't have yet second generation immigrants that age from the middle east. we have had a huge increase recently of middle east immigrants where i live.up till around the noughties noone immigrated to ireland because it was not really a better country than where they were leaving. i kept noticing the man walking around on different times with his head gear.i'm 100% certain it was a man the build, clothes and i saw him before where he had it on a bit loose so i got a bit of a glimpse of his face.he wasn't dressed as a sheikh with a turbin. i kind of got a fright at first cos i thought it was a member of the ira who were known to wear balaclavas or a bank robber. do Muslim men wear clothes to cover their face.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Islam there is no need for men to cover their faces therefore its not described anywhere in Qur'an. See there are a few  very reasonable reasons why women are to wear hijjab in Islam. One of them is to protect themselves from nasty men who are ready to rape them at any time, the less they get to look at, the less their desire to do something to the woman is.Second reason is, how many assume, back in times when women lived in Arabic countries and mostly in the deserts where sun was extreme and basically burning ur skin, women decided to cover their faces so their skin would stay fresh and they could remain to stay beautiful, so basically they just took care of their face . Final reason, according to many scholars is because before Islam appeared, woman was in a very low position in arab society , she didn't have any kind of human right whatsoever, literally, no rights, her only function was to be a sex doll, give birth and clean. Thats all, she didnt have to right to be schooled, dress nicely, and there are historical reports which say that back then u could just grab any woman u liked, literally, and rape her, and nobody would give a crap. And then Islam put a stop to that, it brought the woman onto a pediastal, protected her and made her a diamond. Which is pretty nice, in theory islam gives many rights to women, and they are very protected, unfortunatelly in practice, not many muslim countries follow these rules. 

Sorry for the long post lol, I have no idea why the man covered his face, it could be his face is scared or damaged due to some injuries.,..idk

In Islam there is no need for men to cover their faces therefore its not described anywhere in Qur'an. See there are a few  very reasonable reasons why women are to wear hijjab in Islam. One of them is to protect themselves from nasty men who are ready to rape them at any time, the less they get to look at, the less their desire to do something to the woman is.Second reason is, how many assume, back in times when women lived in Arabic countries and mostly in the deserts where sun was extreme and basically burning ur skin, women decided to cover their faces so their skin would stay fresh and they could remain to stay beautiful, so basically they just took care of their face . Final reason, according to many scholars is because before Islam appeared, woman was in a very low position in arab society , she didn't have any kind of human right whatsoever, literally, no rights, her only function was to be a sex doll, give birth and clean. Thats all, she didnt have to right to be schooled, dress nicely, and there are historical reports which say that back then u could just grab any woman u liked, literally, and rape her, and nobody would give a crap. And then Islam put a stop to that, it brought the woman onto a pediastal, protected her and made her a diamond. Which is pretty nice, in theory islam gives many rights to women, and they are very protected, unfortunatelly in practice, not many muslim countries follow these rules. 

Sorry for the long post lol, I have no idea why the man covered his face, it could be his face is scared or damaged due to some injuries.,..idk

Rasool al allah confirmed billion years ago that hijjab is for women to cover their faces. and their hair .. some of these women covers their hands and face,so :)